• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knew Tatum wasn't a 51% three point shooter and that the number was gunna go down, but a lot of people were acting like Lonzo was the worst shooter of all time after the first 2 months and that he was Rajon Rondo. That's all I've ever said for the last week. Now y'all are trynna act like people weren't calling him the worst shooter ever.

Nobody ever said Tatum was the GOAT shooter so I don't really wanna discuss that. I'd like to focus on "Lonzo Rondo".

Last edited:
Lakers fans watching Paul George's and Lebron's teams lose

giphy.gif

They're both gonna look good in Purple and Gold next year.

Remember those articles from afew weeks back saying that the Lakers trading Nance and Clarkson to the Cavs would help Lebron stay in Cleveland?

giphy.gif

The Lakers hastened the Cavs demise AND took their first round pick. And y'all thought Magic and Rob were rookies in the game, huh? Every move they've made has been a winner.

1. Trading Lou Williams to get a first rounder
2. D'lo Trade
3. Drafting Ball
4. Drafting Kuzma
5. Trading Nance and Clarkson for the Cavs first rounder and IT3

NO LOSSES TAKEN by the current Lakers FO.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Remember those articles from afew weeks back saying that the Lakers trading Nance and Clarkson to the Cavs would help Lebron stay in Cleveland?

giphy.gif

The Lakers hastened the Cavs demise AND took their first round pick. And y'all thought Magic and Rob were rookies in the game, huh? Every move they've made has been a winner.

2. D'lo Trade
3. Drafting Ball
4. Drafting Kuzma

Interesting..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

2. D'lo Trade
3. Drafting Ball
4. Drafting Kuzma

Chess moves

Lonzo is a charmin-soft backup PG

His playmaking has been average. Not anything you can’t get from any PG in the league. He can only really make two reads in the half court. The rebounding is good but what is it leading to? He isn’t scoring in transition and the team is bottom 3 in offensive rating. He’s a good team defender, cool.

The only thing Lonzo really does better than an average NBA point guard is rebound (he's taller than the average NBA PG) and pass the ball up the floor.

I mean y’all can place your faith in a PG that can’t dribble, can beat anyone off the dribble, can’t make open shots, can’t get to the foul line, and can’t make free throws.

A non-scoring PG isn't a starting PG in the current landscape of the league. This is why I thought he should be drafted closer to 10th than 2nd.

But he can't dribble. He can't score. He has no scoring instincts. Can't shoot off the bounce. No wiggle at all. These things are unlikely to change and these things are far more concerning

He's being dubbed as the face of the franchise. Idk about you but if the face of the franchise can't dribble or score, I wouldn't feel good about that

Can you really have a starting pg in the NBA who can't dribble? Can't create for himself at all?

His game has always screamed role player to me.

Z-O GET OFF GET OFF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom