Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you guys always complaining about :lol:

Do you dudes really watch the NCAA Tournament and see these crazy upsets and buzzer beaters and be like “**** this boring trash on my tv”
Yes it is trash basketball, rag tag af, mostly undisciplined, terrible coaching etc etc much of the same with the regular season

With that being said it's still fun to watch for the buzzer beaters and last second stuff

That was the first time a 16 seed beat a 1...and it was ****ing awesome. Why isn’t it great to watch that big of an underdog upset somebody like that? It being a 1 game elimination makes it even more exciting. Both teams know it going into the game. Show up ready to play or get your *** sent home no matter what your regular season record was.

I’ve seen plenty of NBA teams shoot 30% before. It just makes no sense to me how anybody could possibly not enjoy watching these lower seeds go for the upsets against the cocky top seeds in the tournament.

And for the record, if college basketball sucks then high school basketball is on another level of garbage viewing wise. Should we cancel that too and just have AAU ball because those games are more fun to watch?
There's no way high school or college ball should be cancelled. Not even close

It's simply that there should be an option to skip college

That's it

Cause these coaches don't trust these kids :lol:

It's contradictory. They go to school to develop further but they run sets and play defenses that don't go past college ball.

You got kids who spend 4 years there and never add anything to their game.

But I still find myself tuning in so I'm a hypocrite

There’s kids that spend 4 years in college and never add anything to their game and there’s plenty of dudes who spend 4+ years in the NBA and never add anything to their game.

In the end, it’s up to the player if they want to get better or not.

The only legit argument for not being able to go straight to the NBA I guess would be concern for players at a human level. Arguing that most 18 year olds are ill equipped, from a maturity standpoint, to handle being thrown that kind of money and that college will give them more time to mature. That is ridiculous of course, but it's about all I got. Invest in the g league as a true farm system, allow the kids in college to get paid and allow kids to come straight from HS. The one and done rule (or a similar rule) should only exist if you choose to go to college over going to the NBA/G league

I don’t see anything wrong with the NBA preventing 18 year olds from coming simply on the basis of it diluting the league talent level. G league should be an option though

I don’t see anything wrong with the NBA preventing 18 year olds from coming simply on the basis of it diluting the league talent level. G league should be an option though
Looking at European basketball, looking at baseball here in the states etc I mean it's really nonsensical to not allow preps to the pros

I'm not sure how this would be diluting the talent level?

This feels like it was two years ago
187D1047-E0D6-4AA9-98DA-CC171FF5A722.jpeg

Dont eem matter if kyrie play today..must win fa Pels...gonna catch me some cabbage n potatos den hit da game ya herdme :lol:

For any of you that think that college basketball is such a terrible product and that the solution would be to put the best 18 year olds in the G-League instead.....have any of you actually watched G-League games before? They’re about as unwatchable as it gets and everybody is just playing for their stats.

It's up to general managers to draft players who they believe are of the talent level requisite to play in the league. That's poor justification imo.
It's up to general managers to draft players who they believe are of the talent level requisite to play in the league. That's poor justification imo.

No because allowing players that are super-deep projects to that extent creates an incentive where you need to draft them higher in the hope they will develop, but it’s impossible to know as much information about how that will happen. Which creates more variance in drafting. I mean where would the Harrison twins have gone out of high school?

For any of you that think that college basketball is such a terrible product and that the solution would be to put the best 18 year olds in the G-League instead.....have any of you actually watched G-League games before? They’re about as unwatchable as it gets and everybody is just playing for their stats.

Schematically is still way better but I understand what you’re saying.

No because allowing players that are super-deep projects to that extent creates an incentive where you need to draft them higher in the hope they will develop, but it’s impossible to know as much information about how that will happen. Which creates more variance in drafting. I mean where would the Harrison twins have gone out of high school?

What’s the difference between the Harrison twins and Wade Baldwin?

You’d get the same 2 years to evaluate either way

Fiba > college basketball
G-league > college basketball
Summer league > college basketball

What I’m saying is it’s almost like an agreement between GMs “if you don’t take high schoolers I won’t and then we’ll both have more information to make decisions”, and I understand it hurts those ha players but I’m fine with that in this case because it means talent is better overall.

Why isn't Ben Simmons on this list?
Da ESPN stat is for team's leading scorer

But it's good to see Mitchell flourishing, I wonder if I had any takes on him back when the season first started? @erupt

Numbers be damned Mitchell is reminding me of a young Eric Gordon offensively. Kinetic energy af, dude is starting to settle down and appears that he gets it

Early rookie team:
Simmons
Mitchell
Tatum
Kuz
Lauri

Good to see a number of other rooks flourishing too

Mitchell can be special doe

Bruh did Donovan Mitchell really shoot 3-21?! :sick:
Not eem concerned, dude will be top 5 of the class. Book it af

Top 5 in class, he's gonna be an assassin mmm hmm

Top 5 in class Mitchell