Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Underrated playoff performance against the raptors last year
Screenshot_20180321-095216.jpg
71575ECF-4139-477B-84BD-0F66BDFFE793.png

I don’t think you watched those games. No way you would’ve cited these stats if you did.
These are just the raw stats, so I guess at this point i'm just saying, head to head theres no solid argument for who's better statistically. So the next thing on the checklist is team success and that doesn't evens tart to compare when evaluating the talent from top to bottom of both rosters.

These are just the raw stats, so I guess at this point i'm just saying, head to head theres no solid argument for who's better statistically. So the next thing on the checklist is team success and that doesn't evens tart to compare when evaluating the talent from top to bottom of both rosters.
The way you put it team success might as well be irrelevant then, because the only reason the Cavs talent has looked so bad all season is because they are playing so bad. You're creating a Catch 22 situation where LeBron always has an excuse.

And again i think MVP voters recognize the fact that LeBron is more responsible for the current talent level of the team than probably anyone else.

Harden clearly outplayed Lebron in the 1st game and that was without CP3.

The second game garbage time started halfway thru the 1st quarter. The Rockets were up as much as 40 at one point in the game.

So Bron having less help in a lesser conference means MVP

The way you put it team success might as well be irrelevant then, because the only reason the Cavs talent has looked so bad all season is because they are playing so bad. You're creating a Catch 22 situation where LeBron always has an excuse.

And again i think MVP voters recognize the fact that LeBron is more responsible for the current talent level of the team than probably anyone else.

Ok so all i'm trying to get out of you at this point is what do we truly regard as the MVP. Is it best statistics, team success, 4th quarter clutch-ness and so on or do we just throw as many arbitrary categories at the wall until we just throw our hands up and throw a dart at the top 5 candidates and call it a day.

So... Umm.. Why? Similar but worse stats, less success?

Cause he traded his whole roster? That's somehow impressive

Are you bleeping kidding me? Trading half the team and not falling off a cliff in terms of team success is certainly impressive, you only need the bare minimum of knowledge about elite team sports to understand that.

Are you bleeping kidding me? Trading half the team and not falling off a cliff in terms of team success is certainly impressive, you only need the bare minimum of knowledge about elite team sports to understand that.

He traded a haul of terrible/mediocre players for their equivalent or better, How many teams behind the Cavs should be ahead of them right now?

He traded a haul of terrible/mediocre players for their equivalent or better, How many teams behind the Cavs should be ahead of them right now?

So by your logic how come the any of the bottom feeder teams of the East or West haven't made any roster overhauls at any point this year? or do they have really good players and just suck for no reason?

So by your logic how come the any of the bottom feeder teams of the East or West haven't made any roster overhauls at any point this year? or do they have really good players and just suck for no reason?

The hell are you talking about, you're making an MVP case for a player with lesser stats and success but want to include bottom feeder teams in the discussion for whatever reason?

What does other teams needing an overhaul have to do with Lebron somehow overachieving? And deer god, if you can answer it, where should the Cavs be right now and how many of the teams behind them should be afront?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom