• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Curry had some solid defensive possessions.

There was a key play at the 3:27 mark in the 4th where Harden blew past curry like he was standing in concrete and kicked it to a 3 pointer in the corner.

And another air Gordon blow by that resulted in a loose ball scrum into a Houston 3
Yeah, I'm not saying he's like an Avery Bradley/Marcus Smart type defender by any means, but he does have really good instincts. Are people going to get by him, sure, but he's not like a Lillard or IT where you are a complete liability.

Curry has made his game better every season. That's a big difference between the stars and the superstars in the NBA

Last night was like a microcosm of what we were talking about this offseason. GSW was up 13 when Draymond left for good and proceeded to get smoked the rest of the way. Who the hell really cares that he had 9 points on 2-6 shooting. His impact goes so far beyond his shooting/scoring numbers.

I've said it before, Draymond isn't the best player on the Warriors, but he is the heart and soul of that team.

They go as he does.

Not putting too much on it but I never understood why dudes wear low top shoes with no ankle support. I remember when Kobe started this trend I didn't like it. Every time I played basketball I needed shoes with ankle support. All the running, jumping, lateral movement, to me you need shoes with ankle support. Lebron and Steph shoes got hella ankle support.

I’m scrolling thru opening night rosters and see Damien Wilkins on the Pacers and just knew that had to be some sort of typo/error. Low and behold he actually is...at 37 and 5 years since his last stint.

I’m scrolling thru opening night rosters and see Damien Wilkins on the Pacers and just knew that had to be some sort of typo/error. Low and behold he actually is...at 37 and 5 years since his last stint.

Conversely, Vander Blue out here chasing the NBA dream and he’s leaving major bags overseas

Pacers couldn’t find a 20-something dude with some upside? :lol:

Not putting too much on it but I never understood why dudes wear low top shoes with no ankle support. I remember when Kobe started this trend I didn't like it. Every time I played basketball I needed shoes with ankle support. All the running, jumping, lateral movement, to me you need shoes with ankle support. Lebron and Steph shoes got hella ankle support.

This literally couldn't be more false.

FYI- Fanatics.com has 25% off all orders today, in case anybody is looking to pick up some new Nike stuff....

EDIT- Turns out it doesn't work on any of the Nike stuff :smh:

Last edited:
FYI- Fanatics.com has 25% off all orders today, in case anybody is looking to pick up some new Nike stuff....

Doesn't work on the hoodies or the jerseys looks like they're excluded :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom