• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gsw up double digits at the beginning of the 4th
Scored 101 in the first 3 quarters
Scored just 20 in the 4th
Curry/Thompson/Durant on court

Yeah, kerrs rotations and Looney are the reasons why they lost.
Curry took a high percentage shot for the win. They blew it

feeling it this morning but man it was hard to fall asleep lol

ready for my sixers tonight

baseball game right into the sixers :nthat:

Steph was definitely playing about as good defense on those couple Harden clearouts as one could play. Didn't really get shook and was on him the whole time. Harden is an elite shot maker. The incredible offensive talent is generally going to come out on top in the end in these situations, but this doesn't mean that the defender is some bum.

OKC, to me, is not a team that's built for a long playoff run against elite defenses. But we'll see how it all shakes out.

They are going to look great against the Knicks, that's for sure.

You really went out on a limb with that pick!

Warriors weakness is the paint. Houston outscored them 54 to 32 down there because Draymond got taken out. I’ve been expecting many coaches to expose GS’s paint problem. I like Steven Adams against Draymond in a series

IMG_0271.JPG

Nikola Mirotic Was the Aggressor, Charged at Bobby Portis Multiple Times Before Getting Punched

The players had been talking trash to one another in practice, going back and forth before those exchanges escalated into a physical encounter, league sources told ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.

Mirotic charged at Portis twice before Portis threw a punch and connected with Mirotic’s face, league sources said. Mirotic dropped to the floor and lay there for several minutes before getting up, league sources said.

http://thebiglead.com/2017/10/18/ni...portis-multiple-times-before-getting-punched/

IMG_0206.PNG
Sounds like mirotic deserved it

Last edited:
Last night was like a microcosm of what we were talking about this offseason. GSW was up 13 when Draymond left for good and proceeded to get smoked the rest of the way. Who the hell really cares that he had 9 points on 2-6 shooting. His impact goes so far beyond his shooting/scoring numbers.

Last night was like a microcosm of what we were talking about this offseason. GSW was up 13 when Draymond left for good and proceeded to get smoked the rest of the way. Who the hell really cares that he had 9 points on 2-6 shooting. His impact goes so far beyond his shooting/scoring numbers.

I think the bigger adjustment was Pringles going small and taking Capela of the court.

I was so washed trying to stay up for the late games last season it wasn't funny. :lol: :smh:

I'm wide awake..for now though.

Welp.

I tapped out during the second quarter. :lol: :smh:

Saw the highlights this morning and I see that Houston won after KD's shot got called off.

Can only imagine the hot takes in here last night.

I'm coming to the realization that these late NBA games ain't for me anymore.

Got me feeling like my dude Cutty.

Steph was definitely playing about as good defense on those couple Harden clearouts as one could play. Didn't really get shook and was on him the whole time. Harden is an elite shot maker. The incredible offensive talent is generally going to come out on top in the end in these situations, but this doesn't mean that the defender is some bum.
Agreed. Curry had some solid defensive possessions.

There was a key play at the 3:27 mark in the 4th where Harden blew past curry like he was standing in concrete and kicked it to a 3 pointer in the corner.

And another air Gordon blow by that resulted in a loose ball scrum into a Houston 3

Welp.

I tapped out during the second quarter. :lol: :smh:

Saw the highlights this morning and I see that Houston won after KD's shot got called off.

Can only imagine the hot takes in here last night.

I'm coming to the realization that these late NBA games ain't for me anymore.

Got me feeling like my dude Cutty.

Right with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom