• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A po po can murda u in cold blood and he gets leave with pay..u asault a po po and u pay Da system 5 yrs of ya life n up..

Last edited:
I think that Vivek should have played a memorial rather than give a “both sides come together” speech.

Very disturbing times we live in, only thing I can take away from these incidents is that people are calling "law enforcement" out on their murders

Only a matter of time before the answer to violence is violence
oh u best belee dey bust back at police in louisiana fa dat ********...alton sterling, bruce cofield, donald smart, dejuan guillory..da list goes on

The Cavs with Love at center are unstoppable. The only way to beat them is to outscore them. Only one team -- last season's Warriors -- has managed that in the playoffs. As I wrote last week, Love at center might be the only lineup type in the Eastern Conference with enough shooting to play Toronto's centers -- Jonas Valanciunas and Jakob Poeltl -- off the floor.

That overall matchup would be fascinating. What happens if OG Anunoby quakes on the big stage? The Raps typically go with three guards when Anunoby rests. None of those guards can defend LeBron. That means a big man has to do it -- Serge Ibaka or Pascal Siakam. OK. Then who's guarding Love -- regardless of what position he's playing? An undersized wing or a plodding center? The answer against Love-at-center groups could be neither if Toronto plays Siakam and Ibaka together -- a tandem Dwane Casey has used more in the past two weeks, but interestingly played for less than a minute against the Cavs on Wednesday.

Looming over all of that is a larger question: Who exactly are the Cavs starting when everyone gets healthy? If I had to bet, I'd go with Hill, Rodney Hood, LeBron, Love and Larry Nance Jr. It wouldn't surprise me if Cleveland gives Tristan Thompson first crack at center, and sticks with him if he fares well. But Nance has outplayed Thompson handily since the Cavs blew up their team.

41 and counting...

1.gif

I would assume that the trio of Love/Clarkson/Hood will always be on the floor together when Bron isn't.

When Love isn't on the floor, it'll probably be Bron, Nance and then 3 shooters.

The Cavs with Love at center are unstoppable. The only way to beat them is to outscore them. Only one team -- last season's Warriors -- has managed that in the playoffs. As I wrote last week, Love at center might be the only lineup type in the Eastern Conference with enough shooting to play Toronto's centers -- Jonas Valanciunas and Jakob Poeltl -- off the floor.

That overall matchup would be fascinating. What happens if OG Anunoby quakes on the big stage? The Raps typically go with three guards when Anunoby rests. None of those guards can defend LeBron. That means a big man has to do it -- Serge Ibaka or Pascal Siakam. OK. Then who's guarding Love -- regardless of what position he's playing? An undersized wing or a plodding center? The answer against Love-at-center groups could be neither if Toronto plays Siakam and Ibaka together -- a tandem Dwane Casey has used more in the past two weeks, but interestingly played for less than a minute against the Cavs on Wednesday.

Looming over all of that is a larger question: Who exactly are the Cavs starting when everyone gets healthy? If I had to bet, I'd go with Hill, Rodney Hood, LeBron, Love and Larry Nance Jr. It wouldn't surprise me if Cleveland gives Tristan Thompson first crack at center, and sticks with him if he fares well. But Nance has outplayed Thompson handily since the Cavs blew up their team.

Siakam did a good job on Bron the other night. OG was flat out scared. To early for him.

I think the lineup of Lowry, Van Fleet, Demar, Siakam, Ibaka can counter that lineup.

Just waiting for the HGH to wear off. Soon, come :pimp:

Have we ever gotten any insight into the Nerlens Noel situation? It seems like he's pretty productive when Carlisle actually plays him.

Have we ever gotten any insight into the Nerlens Noel situation? It seems like he's pretty productive when Carlisle actually plays him.

My opinion is it’s part of the tank/ devaluing Noel for turning down the contract.

Maybe you re sign Noel and land doncic. Or you draft a younger healthier big on a cheaper contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom