• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Thibodeau work the Wolves into the ground article on ESPN.

Still, rather than give the young legs a break, Thibodeau went the other direction. The youth on the roster seemed to enable the coach's past tendencies that got him in trouble with Chicago brass. The Timberwolves were one of five teams who didn't register a DNP-Rest last season. And of the top six players in minutes per game, three of them belonged to Thibodeau's team. This summer, he landed a fourth: Jimmy Butler.

Said this from the day he was hired someone from the Wolves front office should have been WAY out in front of this foolishness. Still surprised a 37 year old Jamal Crawford signed there, with knowing what Thibbs is about.

Multiple freak injuries happen on day one of the season and the NBA wants to Crack down on resting....ok.

Multiple freak injuries happen on day one of the season and the NBA wants to Crack down on resting....ok.

C7eI5VmX0AA2uN7.jpg:large

What does rest have to do with a freak injury?
The idea that not playing voids the chance of it occurring. I am aware that freak injuries are freak injuries and both those guys would play day one regardless. I am very against the anti rest campaign in general.

Really amazing for how much of an ******* he was on the floor, he's been a great mentor and ambassador for the game now in retirement for so many of the top players in the league.

Reminds me of how Deion is a mentor to like half the NFL.

The idea that not playing voids the chance of it occurring. I am aware that freak injuries are freak injuries and both those guys would play day one regardless. I am very against the anti rest campaign in general.

It was a very poor attempt at a correlation. They should never play them if that's the case.

Yea anti seems like one of the more sensible dudes in here. Definitely more than me if it concerns GSW, but he seems completely off base with that one :lol: out of character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom