• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade was garbage last night. I just don't see any way that you can start both him and DRose together in the backcourt. Pick one of them to start, and swap the other with JR until IT gets back.

Went to the opener last night. First off prayer up to Gordon, that was the most gruesome injury I ever seen live, it was on the same side and corner I was on.

Really need to see what this team looks like IT, I don't like our starting lineup. We need to bring D Wade off the bench. I think when It get's back, it will Be Bron, IT, JR, K Love, Tristan, with D Rose, D Wade, Crowder off the bench, which is a solid 2nd unit.

That first unit gonna get eaten alive on defense. JR is not a starter on this team anymore. Crowder should be on that first unit, not JR.

The positive for the Cavs is that you have a lot of smart, veteran guys who are there to play their role and win.

houston only played an 8 man rotation...someone tell d'antoni this isnt the playoffs but an 82 game season ....

This literally couldn't be more false.

I never said it was a fact. TO ME I can't play basketball with no ankle support and I feel you need it.

The shoes are lighter, usually lower to the ground, allow you to move more freely.

Heel lockdown and overall fit have a lot to do with stability though. If those two are on point, your foot won't slide in the shoe and you can prevent a lot more injuries. Of course high top shoes can reduce some of the inversion involved in most ankle sprains, but there have been cases/studies that showed that preventing the ankle from rolling the way it wants to may compromise the knee. I'm not 100% sure why nor can I find the source.

A huge factor people overlook is the strengthening and conditioning of the muscles in your foot and the ankle/knee joints themselves. Hayward is a pro athlete. I'm sure he does balance drills and strengthens his feet in some fashion, but it's these two things that can have the biggest impact on reducing ankle injuries. They're just so important.

At the end of the day though, I don't think a high top shoe would have prevented what happened. Injuries aren't avoidable entirely. You can reduce them. Some select athletes never suffer a major injury their entire careers (LeBron has been especially lucky in this department). Still, you take a risk when you get involved in any sport/activity. It's unfortunate. I hope GH can return next season and play at the same level if not better than before.

Like I said I wasn't putting too much on it, just something I noticed watching it a few times. The low top trend couldn't be for me.

Reddit was really calling for Portis' career to be over last night :rofl: what soft part of the game is this?

Which one of you is this?

IMG_20171018_115018.jpg

Still shook up about the Hayward injury, not a Celtics fan by any stretch, but it's just such a deflating start to the NBA season. One of the big names moving this offseason and a contending team in the East, just taken away like that. It's not the first or the last time there will be a serious injury, of course, but it was just disappointing for not only Hayward and C's fans, but the league.

Wade was garbage last night. I just don't see any way that you can start both him and DRose together in the backcourt. Pick one of them to start, and swap the other with JR until IT gets back.

All of this.

Lebby gonna have to have a Come to Jesus meeting with Wade and let him know the deal.

Also what happened to Lue making Kevin Love more of a focal point of the offense?

That fact that Wade, Rose and Crowder got more shot attempts than him is inexcusable.

Lebby played 41 minutes last night too. :smh: That's on both Lue and LeBron.

The only Cav that should be playing heavy minutes like that is Love.

Hopefully DayDay's MRI comes back clean. He's the reason why the Warriors are invincible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom