• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the GSW game highlights and Nick Young pretty much reverted back to regular Nick Young after I praised him for his early good defense.

Very interested to see what happens if he can't figure it out. I assume they'll just sit him

The Cavs and Warriors played similar games yesterday. Both had big leads that they blew. The difference was LeBron played like an MVP down the stretch and Curry played like s***.

Love was last in the starting 5 in shot attempts, behind Crowder, Rose and Wade :lol:

LeBron will lead the league in mins per game for the 2nd straight year if that keeps up.

JR knows his place & role so 1 of Rose/Wade needs to get replaced by him in the lineup, but that's not happening anytime soon :lol:

Jaylen Brown is gonna be a superstar

Once he learns to be more consistent from 3pt, yeah its gonna be lights out. Him and Tatum are gonna be scary.

Last night you could just see their youth and inexperience are gonna hold them back this season most likely.

cats act like gordon hayward got shot and is fighting for his life. snowboarders been having this type of injuries for years.
interested to see if guys like jaylen and tatum can consistently step up.

not serious...but kinda

cats act like gordon hayward got shot and is fighting for his life. snowboarders been having this type of injuries for years.
interested to see if guys like jaylen and tatum can consistently step up.

not serious...but kinda

comparing snowboarding to an elite athlete

not sure if serious

comparing snowboarding to an elite athlete

not sure if serious

very serious
gruesome, but not career ending. it's not like he blew out the knee or achillies popped, which is worse. the bone will heal stronger.
white paul george will be fine

D rose will be his old self all season blessings to him & only him **** everyone else in those piss & wine jerseys

Timberwolves won't wk Thibs gon Thibs

Bulls already need to be set in rice but I'm about 90% sure niko deserved the punch he got #FreeBobbyPortis

I can't wait to see how bad Doug will be in blue/orange

Rockets & OKC will be tiptoeing on ice all season if they don't instantly click

giphy.gif

Is Mirotic also gonna get suspended since he supposedly started the fight?

Guess a busted face might be punishment enough :lol:

reading this thread from before the rockets game to after is hilarious. the narrative switch around the 3rd quarter where yall start to blame kerr was fun. cp3 played solid defense in the second half and helped spark the run the rockets went on to win the game. he's on the bench to end the game because he's hurt, and people saying he's useless and what not. same people screaming when the warriors sub curry out for key defensive positions that "the warriors have better defensive lineups!!!" then the "look at houston celebrating like they won a championship", like golden state didn't just go nuts when they thought they had the game winner.

never change NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom