• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
celtics looking into signing a vet to fill the void. paul pierce?
They're going to get the disabled player exception. I think they'll go after Gerald Green at some point. He's played for Stevens before and shot it well during that stint.

They need shooting bad, they were getting great looks for guys who can't shoot all night

80% of the thread ****ted on Ainge for drafting him.

A superstar? LMAO.

Y'all hyped off yesterday's performance like he didn't get destroyed by Bron in the small ball lineup every single time down the court.

Not even discussing the fact that 75% of Jaylen's points came in transition and two wide open 3s.

A superstar? LMAO.

Y'all hyped off yesterday's performance like he didn't get destroyed by Bron in the small ball lineup every single time down the court.

Not even discussing the fact that 75% of Jaylen's points came in transition and two wide open 3s.
You the guy from that vid Jaylen destroyed?

There are people who watched Steph last night and legitimately thought "see he's not a good defender". Anyways, Rockets fought hard last night. Warriors look like they're going to murder the league this year

This. I thought steph did his thing defensively. Nobody is stopping jimmy harden. And steph aint cower and switch off the matchup either.

I really don’t like that call. There was contact with the body and then he hit KD across the arms to prevent him from getting an and 1. That looks like a good hard foul to me, I don’t believe that should be a flagrant.

Some of their interviews are funny but they corny for the most part.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom