• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he going to talk about letting Jamal Crawford play Jamal ball? Or how he cut joe Ingles?

The Jamal **** is unforgivable and I will never understand it along with the rotations issue but the Joe Ingles thing isn't a big deal.

No one even gave him a training camp invite, so it's not like he was this player at the time who most felt was even at NBA level. The Jazz swooped, he improved as a player, and became a really good one. It happens, players fall through cracks all the time.

A superstar? LMAO.

Y'all hyped off yesterday's performance like he didn't get destroyed by Bron in the small ball lineup every single time down the court.

Not even discussing the fact that 75% of Jaylen's points came in transition and two wide open 3s.

He's 20 years old. Superstar might be a stretch. But I'd give him a couple more years to develop before writing him off.

The Jamal **** is unforgivable and I will never understand it along with the rotations issue but the Joe Ingles thing isn't a big deal.

No one even gave him a training camp invite, so it's not like he was this player at the time who most felt was even at NBA level. The Jazz swooped, he improved as a player, and became a really good one. It happens, players fall through cracks all the time.

As far as Ingles is concerned, someone in scouting had to know he wasn’t just a stand in the corner guy. He won a euro league title for the great Dave Blatt. You can’t name a euro wing that’s had success standing around. Of course people didn’t expect him to be a legit starter but Doc is notorious for telling SFs to watch CP3 and Jamal dribble.

As far as Ingles is concerned, someone in scouting had to know he wasn’t just a stand in the corner guy. He won a euro league title for the great Dave Blatt. You can’t name a euro wing that’s had success standing around. Of course people didn’t expect him to be a legit starter but Doc is notorious for telling SFs to watch CP3 and Jamal dribble.

I mean if all of that is true, which I believe is true, then why did seemingly EVERY team not just the Clipper disregard him? Why were the Clippers the only team to extend him a camp invite?

I'm not saying that he wasn't misdiagnosed, what I'm saying is that everyone missed on him, not just Doc.

I mean if all of that is true, which I believe is true, then why did seemingly EVERY team not just the Clipper disregard him? Why were the Clippers the only team to extend him a camp invite?

I'm not saying that he wasn't misdiagnosed, what I'm saying is that everyone missed on him, not just Doc.

He did have opportunities with the Warriors prior. But you’re right, everyone but Utah missed. It’s just Doc has a track record of tricking off careers at the 3. Like Pringles got this man LMM dribbling.

And it’s way more fun to blame Doc

tenor.gif

:lol: Ya'll love them dudes. Good for them, they're just goofy and corny to me.

Gsw up double digits at the beginning of the 4th
Scored 101 in the first 3 quarters
Scored just 20 in the 4th
Curry/Thompson/Durant on court

Yeah, kerrs rotations and Looney are the reasons why they lost.

Its cool bro. Lost game 1 last yr too. 8 months later 16-1 in playoffs and chip. They lowkey can coast the reggie season and still smash playoffs n get chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom