• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Docs a good X & O coach. He's a control freak though...and stubborn.

He can coach though.
He's gotten much better from the beginning of this Clippers stint to now. He still does a lot of stuff I don't like. The Jamal Crawford thing has just been stated like twelve times for one thing.

I’ve always said Jamal was the best player on those Clippers teams. The main reason they went as far as they. To blame him for anything during that era would be unfair.

I'm kind of sick that Heyward went down, this was gonna be a crucial year in Kyrie developing his game at the PG spot, i think w/o him on the court Kyrie is gonna rely more on getting his own buckets, because Jalen/Tatum/Smart are gonna be on & off

over under on Kyrie putting up 30 ppg?

While that is indeed terrible and chokes + injuries deserve most of the blame with lac jamal (by way of doc) deserves a lot as well

It's not so much with the playoffs (even though he's one of the worst playoff performers ever and got big minutes for lac) it's the winnable games that he shot us out of with his horrid shot selection and defense that aided in lac not being able to break through the 3 line in the standings

He (along with doc for enabling it) for sure deserves blame for him playing the most 4th quarter minutes on the team, shooting the most while he's out there, hijacking the offense, and being awful on defense
I mean he's on the blame list, certainly. I wasn't absolving him at all. But I was responding to a post that mentioned his shot attempts, when LAC was up 3-1 in the series in the first place & he had less shots than JJ in games 5 & 6.

His brick laying & defense was an issue, sure. But there were other problems that i'd place in front of that in that particular series.

I'm kind of sick that Heyward went down, this was gonna be a crucial year in Kyrie developing his game at the PG spot, i think w/o him on the court Kyrie is gonna rely more on getting his own buckets, because Jalen/Tatum/Smart are gonna be on & off

over under on Kyrie putting up 30 ppg?

He definitely gon put 'em up now. 2001 AI style.

That Kyrie 20:1 to win the scoring title bet was the best investment I made all year

3k and not regretting it

He's probably going to be at 24 shots a game if he continues to shoot over 40% from 3 he should get there rather easily.

I think this injury hurts the scoring title chances. The spacing of the Celtics has drastically shrunk and Kyrie will draw all the defensive attention.

He doesn't draw enough free throws to get 30.

You're not consistently hitting that number relying on jumpers unless you're Steph.
I touched on this earlier when I said he was going to win it. This is the same stuff that I get on Paul George for, but Kyrie was going to be in an offense where I expected him to take 7-9 threes a game (ideally 9) and I consider him to be one of the elite off the dribble 3 pint shooters with Steph, Harden, and Lowry.

I was confident he could win the title before yesterday.

When my dawg Zo debut?

That boy going be shinin :pimp: ✨.

shaq-face.jpg

I think Harden would be a nice bet to win, since it looks like he's still going to have the ball in his hands with CP "assisting" as a playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom