• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We going at KAT and Jokic while Giannis is a supposed MVP candidate that can’t even get homecourt in the East :lol:

KAT couldn't lead the Wolves past 20 wins as the #1 option so idk what you're saying.

Yes 5 rebounds. With 7 mother ******* blocks though :pimp:

Point is unless you play both sides of the ball, and show flashes that you can dominate on both ends, I don't wanna hear KAT or Jokic being better than KP.

Not about to look through all the stats. But right before KP went down there were numerous stats pointing to him being the top in the league in post defense and defensive efficiency ratings.

Games played gotta be factored into that. Ain't no way you gonna tell me KAT is better defensively.

This is why I'm 50/50 on the analytics, because KAT got Taj Gibson covering his *** meanwhile KP gotta look at everyone that blows by Jarret Jack and Enes Kanter. KAT is well known to be a swinging door on defense.

Offensively? Sure I'm on board with the analytics most the time. How do they even measure certain defensive analytics. Watching the games will tell you a different story.

Jokic literally gets taken out the game in crucial stretches because he gets lit up on defense so much, IDC what those stats say He's Far worse than KAT & KP on defense. Not to mention that Kat has improved his defense this year, he isn't good but he's no longer a "turnstyle".

If we are going by these numbers Both Westbrook & Harden are above average defenders (which isn't true) but they aren't as bad as people make them out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom