• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic literally gets taken out the game in crucial stretches because he gets lit up on defense so much, IDC what those stats say He's Far worse than KAT & KP on defense. Not to mention that Kat has improved his defense this year, he isn't good but he's no longer a "turnstyle"

KAT ducks fades though. Both Denver and Minnesota are bottom 10 defenses. KAT isn’t getting taken out cause Thibs doesn’t sub.

Rather have KAT as my franchise player than Lonzo or Ingram :lol:

I mean I would too, but KAT only won 31 games last season as the number one option and playing in all 82 games. Lakers are at 32 wins with Zo missing 19 games & BI missing 13 so far due to injury. We've seen how extra regular the Wolves have been without Jimmy. Don't try and hype KAT up as being so much better than his contemporaries.

I know we kill Thibs for not using his bench but the Wolves starting lineup has the third highest net rating in the league among lineups who’ve played 400 minutes or more.

1. PHI (Embiid-Simmons-Saric-Redick-Covington) +240 point
  2. OKC (Westbrook-George-Anthony-Adams-Roberson) +162 points.
  3. MIN (Towns-Butler-Wiggins-Teague-Gibson) +162 points
  4. TOR (Lowry-DeRozan-Valanciunas-Ibaka-Anunoby) +153 points
  5. WAS (Beal-Porter-Gortat-Morris-Satoransky) +135 points
  6. GSW(Curry-Durant-Thompson-Green-Pachulia) +78 points

KAT ducks fades though. Both Denver and Minnesota are bottom 10 defenses. KAT isn’t getting taken out cause Thibs doesn’t sub.

We gonna Agree to Disagree on this one. Kat hasn't consistently been a good defender, he has his moments. Jokic literally can't do anything on that end, it's not about missed rotations or bad angles. He's not Physically capable.

I mean I would too, but KAT only won 31 games last season as the number one option and playing in all 82 games. Lakers are at 32 wins with Zo missing 19 games & BI missing 13 so far due to injury. We've seen how extra regular the Wolves have been without Jimmy. Don't try and hype KAT up as being so much better than his contemporaries.
KAT is way better than anyone on the Lakers that’s a fact no matter how you try to twist it :lol:

I perfer the tysiny eye test for defense. But seriously, I don't think advanced defensive stats are nearly as useful as the offensive ones.
stats tracking individual defense is probably the biggest failure of modern analytics. for team defense, it's fine though.

modern tape watching is much better for individual defense, but some people also see what they want to see and/or barely even know small things happening in the game (concepts, tendencies, calling offensive sets, helping the helper, positioning, other intangibles, etc...).
I know we kill Thibs for not using his bench but the Wolves starting lineup has the third highest net rating in the league among lineups who’ve played 400 minutes or more.

that's cause he got them out there for 43 min a night playing against 3rd stringers at the end of games.

I think as of right now KAT, KP, and Joker have proven to be great number 2 options on playoff bound teams. All 3 have their deficiencies though. KAT isn't aggressive enough at times and could be a lot better on D. Joker is atrocious on D, and every year Kristaps has flamed out considerably after the new year maybe due to his conditioning.

KAT is way better than anyone on the Lakers that’s a fact no matter how you try to twist it :lol:

Kat is Better than Anyone Individually, with that said i'm easily taking BI, Ball, Randle, Kuz & Hart >>>> Kat, Lebron Money Wiggins, Tyus Jones & Dieng

Uhhh I already said I'd take him over anybody on the Lakers right now, but fax is fax. His play ain't necessarily translating to winning basketball. I'd say as the undisputed number 1 guy at the very least Joker has done that albeit not quite to playoff level.

Holy **** we’re that far ahead of the next closest starting lineup?

And we added the #1 pick, Belinelli and Ilyasova to our bench?

I would like to take this time to remind everybody....

League

Is

I'd probably go:

KP > KAT > Jokic on defense
Jokic > KAT > KP on offense

For now I'd take Jokic over either though. He's by far better a #1 option than the other two, not really close IMO. In the future it should be KAT > KP > Jokic. Coaching is gonna be key though to see who truly develops into the unstoppable force they should be.

I'd probably go:

For now I'd take Jokic over either though. He's by far better a #1 option than the other two, not really close IMO. In the future it should be KAT > KP > Jokic. Coaching is gonna be key though to see who truly develops into the unstoppable force they should be.
Those stats show that KAT is clearly the best on offense though lol

Those stats show that KAT is clearly the best on offense though lol
I think they're pretty equal, Jokic is slightly better to me on offense because he's a much better passer and you can run him as a #1 option that leads to winning. I haven't seen that with KAT and his demeanor most of the time is trash to me.

Uhhh I already said I'd take him over anybody on the Lakers right now, but fax is fax. His play ain't necessarily translating to winning basketball. I'd say as the undisputed number 1 guy at the very least Joker has done that albeit not quite to playoff level.
How has Jokic done that when his team isn’t even gonna make the playoffs lol
And AD has never won anything but he’s constantly at the top of people’s list soooo

How has Jokic done that when his team isn’t even gonna make the playoffs lol
And AD has never won anything but he’s constantly at the top of people’s list soooo
AD won a gold medal, and all star MVP and dis yr he winning his first playoff game yadig

I'd probably go:

I'm really trying to Decipher How someway it isnt "Close" & Kat literally does everything better than Jokic on Offense & Is light years ahead athletically? Also KP has shown a pretty big offensive arsenal also :lol:.

Jokic core around him as a #1 option has been Murray, Harris, Barton, Chandler, Milsap (about half a season), Faried, Plumlee, Harris. So a mix of some good young players & consistent vets.

Kat years as a #1 option consisted of Wiggins, (Lavine for half a year), Shabazz Muhammed,
KP Tim Hardaway Jr, Jarrett Jack, Mike Beasely, Kyle Oquinn

Yet somehow he's a much better #1 option because he helped his playoff prepared team hover around the 8th seed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom