• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really not whining though. And it certainly isn't looking for an issue. We fry literally every player that cops pleas like that. Every single one. LeBron just happens to be the one doing it the most. And then you tried to construct this narrative using the guy who probably complains about how respect the second most to LeBron..... As if you've NEVER seen him get roasted in here for his posts. This type of stuff is why "haters" exist. He knew what he was doing. It's corny. Calling it corny isn't hating. All criticism isn't hating. Hell, your initial statement happens (not from you) literally every time someone in here says anything remotely negative about him. Y'all just can't handle that not everyone views him as great as you do. That doesn't make it hate though
Nah y’all act like lil jealous *****es. ****** was in here complaining about him posting about himself on his social media lmao that’s weird as hell. If he does something corny I’ll say its corny. Stop trying to push a narrative that I defend everything he does because it isn’t true.
I’m almost 10000% sure ****** like freeze have more posts about LeBron than me.

Nah y’all act like lil jealous *****es. *****s was in here complaining about him posting about himself on his social media lmao that’s weird as hell. If he does something corny I’ll say its corny. Stop trying to push a narrative that I defend everything he does because it isn’t true.
I’m almost 10000% sure *****s like freeze have more posts about LeBron than me.

You got banned defending his honor last year though

"I would vote for me," James told The Associated Press. "The body of work, how I'm doing it, what's been happening with our team all year long, how we've got so many injuries and things of that nature, guys in and out, to be able to still keep this thing afloat, I definitely would vote me."

Cavs favorite to win it all ....

Don't disappoint Lebron

Where’s Parsons now?

complete with cane

mini_1.jpg

Explain to me why Lebron saying he'd vote for himself as MVP is worthy of being the top story of the day.

Have we really gotten this ******ed?

I flicked on ESPN for a second this morning and the intro to SC was "rejection can be hard to take, especially when it comes in the form of your best friend" talking about Wade blocking Bron.

ESPN is so cringe.

I’ve noticed the Steph fans are some of the most sensitive dudes in here :lol:

you spelled JeBron Lames wrong. No fan group will ever be as frail with a heavy bag of feels as Bronze fans. It's not even close. Most of them actually are frail bodied in real life too I've found. and they look up to him like a superhero. And that's dead *** facts. Not even joking. they live vicariously through him or some ****. He's like their avatar :lol:. 'Bron dunks...it...it...it makes me feel like I can do it..'

all probs deserving....but i feel like....james needs this to help his image. everybody else nominated is clean cut and likeable by the general public. James is about the least rebellious rebel ever lol. They treat son like he's james dean or some **** lol.

you spelled JeBron Lames wrong. No fan group will ever be as frail with a heavy bags of feels and Bronze fans. It's not even close. Most of them actually are frail bodied in real life too I've found. and they look up to him like a superhero. And that's dead *** facts. Not even joking. they live vicariously through him or some ****. He's like their avatar :lol:. 'Bron dunks...it...it...it makes me feel like I can do it..'
Dude said Curry fans are frail, but he has blocked half of the people that **** on Bron.

The IRON KNEE

I gotta be one of the few that’s just mildy impressed by what Bron is doing in his “15th season”. It’s impressive for sure given his minutes, games etc....but He’s been way too bad defensively for me to fall for it. Everybody is blown away with this “15th season” talk that he’s CLEARLY pushed. Clear regression in his game. That switch won’t turn back on.

Im Probably more impressed with what Cp3 is doing considering his height, injuries and the fact he’s the same age as Bron yet still elite on both sides but of the ball.

That ***** really been feeling himself after beating the Nets, Hawks, Suns and Magic :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom