• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ shouldn’t have been on the ballot last year?! Vic doing his thing this year, but that team with Russ on the bench used to give up leads before Russ had stopped breathing hard. They were awful when Russ went out the game. Hard to believe that y’all don’t remember that.
What’s the difference between this year and last year? .3 rebounds? Lol

Also D’Antoni is more deserving of COTY than Stotts imo
Why can't they just give the COTY to the coach with the best record every year. I am so damn tired of these labored, convoluted "more with less" narratives.

Good coaching actually makes players look better. So if you're looking for the best coach with the players who look the worst what the hell are you even looking for in the end? Some weird middle ground...

Nate McMillan and possibly Snyder if they make the playoffs over stotts for me but that's perhaps a futile debate. Stevens can have coach of the year

Simmons can be rook of the year if they're Allowing sophomores

Gobert is the best defensive player in the league but Joel can hold the belt until next season when gobert can play more games

Once again.... Simmons is the same age as Mitchell. Only the people who are mad Ben is exceeding expectations keep bringing up him being a “sophomore”

Russ averaging 25 / 9.7 / 10.1 for a team that's projected to finish with the exact same wins as last season with 47.

I truly am not trying to be disingenuous, but it's going to be crazy to see him go from MVP to not even on the ballot. That's insane.

The narrative last season was that he was carrying bums

How is AD 2nd and Giannis isn’t on the ballot lol
Also D’Antoni is more deserving of COTY than Stotts imo

The 2nd point I agree with, but The Bucks are flirting with the 8th seed and the Pels are in the top half of the west despite losing Boogie. He'd deserve the nod over Giannis.

The 2nd point I agree with, but The Bucks are flirting with the 8th seed and the Pels are in the top half of the west despite losing Boogie. He'd deserve the nod over Giannis.
The Bucks record is similar to the Pelicans though.
And what exactly is the argument for AD over Bron then? That’s regency bias lol

DSJ shooting is a concern but all rookies shoot like trash.
giphy.gif

Legit outside of me and @awwsome everyone was predicting Simmons at point guard would fail

Even Simmons rider @wavycrocket said Simmons at point guard wouldn't work

So again it's nothing personal. He can have rook of the year if really isn't a big deal

What's Nuts to me is that a lot of the same guys clamoring that Russ had a "good" supporting cast last year are the same dudes who Say Lebrons supporting cast is trash :lol:

Dude are acting as if you take off the "Stat padding" & a guy is averaging 32, 7 & 7 on a playoff team, with multiple game winners & explosive performances, it wasn't a Historical season still. This argument is so dumb to me man.

Dude is putting up 25ppg, 9 rebounds, 10 assist. On a team that clearly isn't playing to "boost Statistics" and dudes are acting as if he's Not having a good season. :lol:

It does...
And what major advantages did Ben gain by not even being able to work out the majority of last season?
Hmm, let's see there's learning directly from pro coaches, being at practices, watching their film, studying the game without worrying about college issues and obligations, learning the routine of being a pro, seeing what it takes to become a pro, being around pro players, basically getting acclimated to the NBA world

What's Nuts to me is that a lot of the same guys clamoring that Russ had a "good" supporting cast last year are the same dudes who Say Lebrons supporting cast is trash :lol:

Dude are acting as if you take off the "Stat padding" & a guy is averaging 32, 7 & 7 on a playoff team, with multiple game winners & explosive performances, it wasn't a Historical season still. This argument is so dumb to me man.

Dude is putting up 25ppg, 9 rebounds, 10 assist. On a team that clearly isn't playing to "boost Statistics" and dudes are acting as if he's Not having a good season. :lol:
In the games I've seen this season, Westbrook deserves MVP just like he did last season in the games I watched of him back then

Kind of hard to get in a rhythm when you're playing choreographed basketball designed for one player to reach a statistical milestone.

They were playing choreographed basketball when he was on the bench and giving up leads? Did he play all 82? If he didn’t, what did guys do when he sat?

I don’t know the answers to those questions. I do remember watching games and seeing leads disappear way too quickly when he sat. He deserved the mvp.

In the games I've seen this season, Westbrook deserves MVP just like he did last season in the games I watched of him back then

Outta here with the corny ****, Nobody saying he deserves MVP this year. People Are trying to make it seem as if he's somehow not having a good season this year because He Couldn't keep consistently averaging a 32 Point Tripple double, so he's overated :lol:

Outta here with the corny ****, Nobody saying he deserves MVP this year. People Are trying to make it seem as if he's somehow not having a good season this year because He Couldn't keep consistently averaging a 32 Point Tripple double, so he's overated :lol:
Why doesn't he deserve the MVP this year though?

Hmm, let's see there's learning directly from pro coaches, being at practices, watching their film, studying the game without worrying about college issues and obligations, learning the routine of being a pro, seeing what it takes to become a pro, being around pro players, basically getting acclimated to the NBA world
None of these are major advantages.. so yeah stop trying to throw shade about the whole sophomore thing. I’m sure you didn’t care when Blake Griffin “stole” Wall’s ROY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom