Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were literally my exact projections :lol:

Somebody who’s good at grave digging should be able to find my posts about that and how people were thinking I was nuts for thinking he could average those numbers his rookie year
Wow you really did predict 16, 8 and 6

I really wish I could read the exchange you had with folks on this though. I think it was in a another thread that I can't find lollll by reading posts I can tell people were going at you hard

I saw people predicting he'd average 12 points and what not

Would love to see prime Steve Nash in this current era of basketball. Him and D'Antoni revolutionized the game in some regards....

If Doncic is really the goods then the Suns should take him. Ayton is another option and then Bagley. But knowing the Suns, their 16th pick might even work out better than their top pick. :smh:

Word to the Lakers.

Would love to see prime Steve Nash in this current era of basketball. Him and D'Antoni revolutionized the game in some regards....

Gotta give the Nellie Mavs some props as well

Nash/Dirk/Finley/Van Exel :sick:

Those playoff games vs. Sacramento >>>>>

01 Mavs first basketball team I ever loved.

If Doncic is really the goods then the Suns should take him. Ayton is another option and then Bagley. But knowing the Suns, their 16th pick might even work out better than their top pick. :smh:

Word to the Lakers.
So many exceptional prospects this year you can't really go wrong with Luka or Ayton, you gotta be thankful to end up with either

I wonder if the Suns will be gun shy about using another top pick on a Euro this soon with how buns Bender has been

how do people say vince didnt mean to hurt him? when you undercut a guy, there's only one intention and that is injuring your opponent. vc was already frustrated and he took it out on the kid.
he sure as hell didnt make a play on the ball. even dirty plays when guys head hunt, at the very least can use a weak excuse like, they were making a play on the ball with a block attempt
league will take a look at it and it better be swift and just.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom