Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we can’t trade Dario if he hasn’t come over yet

I love me some Dario but that would be insane if we had a shot at both LeBron and Kawhi this summer. Ben-Kawhi-Covington-LeBron-Embiid would be the most ridiculous defense in the league. Then resign Belinelli and Ilyasova to cheap contracts for the bench to go along with Fultz and whatever other free agents would wanna sign on for cheap. I’m pretty sure it would be financially possible as long as we could shed Bayless’s contract.

I remember pch saying the same thing about CP3 lol..

I was gonna say you were mistaken and maybe remembering something @pch roadwinder said abiut Blake. But nah, he actually said damn near the exact thing :lol:

"He would be leaving 70Ms if he left lac and there's 1, maybe 2 teams that could feasibly use CP.

I don't see it happening and all..."

Appreciate the optimism :lol: :pimp:

I love me some Dario but that would be insane if we had a shot at both LeBron and Kawhi this summer. Ben-Kawhi-Covington-LeBron-Embiid would be the most ridiculous defense in the league. Then resign Belinelli and Ilyasova to cheap contracts for the bench to go along with Fultz and whatever other free agents would wanna sign on for cheap. I’m pretty sure it would be financially possible as long as we could shed Bayless’s contract.
I mean if Dario, TLC, Our Pick, Lakers Pick and Our Pick next year gets it done then do it

Unless RoCo has to be thrown in

Kawhi Leonard is playing for the Spurs next year. Zero doubt in my mind. ZERO.

THIS. they are being super cautious (look at IT's hip). also, kawhi isnt going to turn down a huge payday from the spurs when the time comes

Mitch Kupchak really got another job after what he did to the Lakers?
giphy.gif

Not to shame the dude because he played a major part in the Lakers winning titles in the 00s but his last 3 or 4 years in Lakers where he ran the team with Jim Buss were just horrendous. The Deng and Mozgov deals, drafting D'lo, missing on EVERY SINGLE free agent pitch. And that's with the Lakers who have prestige and ownership that's willing to spend money. This is gonna be a disaster for Charlotte.

I think the game has passed him by. He's more of an old-school, pre-analytics GM who makes decisions based on "feel"

giphy.gif

Not to shame the dude because he played a major part in the Lakers winning titles in the 00s but his last 3 or 4 years in Lakers where he ran the team with Jim Buss were just horrendous. The Deng and Mozgov deals, drafting D'lo, missing on EVERY SINGLE free agent pitch. And that's with the Lakers who have prestige and ownership that's willing to spend money. This is gonna be a disaster for Charlotte.

I think the game has passed him by. He's more of an old-school, pre-analytics GM who makes decisions based on "feel"

D lo, Julius, clarkson, Ingram

Compare that to what Charlotte has done

not sure TLC is an appealing asset, i would ask holmes to be thrown in before tlc

I could see TLC being another one of those solid foreign role players for the Spurs. Holmes is a free agent this summer.

Edit - Sixers actually have a club option on Holmes they need to exercise by the end of June. He’s unrestricted in 2019.

giphy.gif

zeke got jobs after what he did to the knicks

what was wrong with drafting d'lo? at least it wasnt okafor...and i aint tryna hear the kp talk
mitch and mj a match made in heaven

giphy.gif

A major part is a bit of an understatement IMO. His run with the Lakers was pretty amazing. He did make some terrible decisions at the end of his tenure but all good things gotta end..

Feel you about the analytics aspect but he does deserve another opportunity based on that run.

Mitch took a lot of big swings and yes the Dwight/Nash/Dantoni moves all missed but it was damn good maneuvering. Meanwhile he did also trade Pau Gasol for CP3... Not his fault Stern got in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom