Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
71575ECF-4139-477B-84BD-0F66BDFFE793.png

His lineup decisions can still annoy me from time to time but if there was a Most Improved award for coaching Brett Brown would deserve that one too. He has his faults like any other coach but earlier in the year when I said that it was like he was still adjusting to coaching a winning team. Like the dude had been in How To Tank mode for too long and didn’t know how to react to actually trying to win games til it started to happen on its own :lol:

Earlier in the year by the end of the first quarter the dude was trotting out lineups with TJ, Bayless, TLC and Amir Johnson all on the floor at once and we’d instantly start blowing big leads. Now, Bayless and TLC don’t even play when we’re blowing teams out by 25+ in the 4th quarter. Adding Belinelli, Ilyasova and now Fultz to the bench has obviously helped a ton with all of this.

Last edited:
Why are Dudes Acting Like KD led teams prior to GS weren't yearly Contenders especially With the "unclutch Cancer" that is Westbrook according to so many on this Website. As Long As Klay & Draymond catch there rhythm They Should be Ok first round as long as Kawhi doesn't make some magical comeback

Giannis wouldn't have a single playoff appearance out west though. 42-40 woulda had him out last year. He'd be out this year too. Not to mention he's a few years older than AD.

But he plays in the East. You can’t fault him for that. AD is a paper cut away from missing the playoffs again.

And we saw what Giannis looked like when he got to the league. He even finished puberty, gained some muscle and grew. Can’t question his age like Ibaka and Dikembe

Why are Dudes Acting Like KD led teams prior to GS weren't yearly Contenders especially With the "unclutch Cancer" that is Westbrook according to so many on this Website. As Long As Klay & Draymond catch there rhythm They Should be Ok first round as long as Kawhi doesn't make some magical comeback
westbrook can at least create his own shot.. thompson and green cant do **** off the dribble

Kawhi isn’t coming back. Wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t play for the spurs again. Seems like he doesn’t want to be there. Russ won’t be appreciated til he’s done hooping.

Kawhi isn’t coming back. Wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t play for the spurs again. Seems like he doesn’t want to be there. Russ won’t be appreciated til he’s done hooping.
Russ is a top 10 player in the league that is currently stacked with talent. He is appreciated.

But he plays in the East. You can’t fault him for that. AD is a paper cut away from missing the playoffs again.

And we saw what Giannis looked like when he got to the league. He even finished puberty, gained some muscle and grew. Can’t question his age like Ibaka and Dikembe
And Cousins is out. Thats his second best player and he still has them in the playoffs race with little depth.

Wasnt on the interwebs back then or wasnt old enough. People were questioning Dekimbe’s age ? Dude played till he was like 45

Kawhi Leonard is playing for the Spurs next year. Zero doubt in my mind. ZERO.

What if he keeps being weird about this situation and Pop’s buddy offers him Fultz or Dario plus the Lakers pick and our own this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom