• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no difference in looking up to guys and calling them dad?! Know you’re just talking but :rofl::rofl:
Do grown men look up to other grown men?

There’s no difference in looking up to guys and calling them dad?! Know you’re just talking but :rofl::rofl:
You don't have any role models? Like what? Grown men can't look up to and appreciate what another man has done? That's gay or not manly now?

I disagree with pretty much my father's entire outlook and perspective on life and everything so I never looked up to him. I respect the **** out of what he did as an immigrant, but he was never someone I wanted to be.

AS far as role models, I only have two:
- AI: The "I do it my way and you can like it or not" attitude influenced me a **** ton growing up
- Eddie Huang: He has the same background as me, I read both his books in 3 days and felt like I was reading an autobiography. I agree with pretty much everything he says and he's really giving us Asians a voice and speaking out.

I'd never call them Dad though, that's weird as ****

I don't see anything wrong with looking up to someone else no matter your age. You think you're perfect and no one could be a role model to you? I still look up to Barack Obama and probably always will.

Saric, Lakers pick (#10), Sixers pick (#22ish), Sixers 2019 pick and how many other 2nds needed lol

That’s good for Kawhi

I don't see anything wrong with looking up to someone else no matter your age. You think you're perfect and no one could be a role model to you? I still look up to Barack Obama and probably always will.

Read “you think you’re perfect....” like 4 times trying to see if I was skipping a word or something. Naw fam, I’m far from perfect. I **** up everyday. Nothing wrong with looking up to someone. I just don’t and was asking if men looked up to other men (that’s not their father). Much respect for Barack. Read dreams from my father a couple times. He’s a good man.

Read “you think you’re perfect....” like 4 times trying to see if I was skipping a word or something. Naw fam, I’m far from perfect. I **** up everyday. Nothing wrong with looking up to someone. I just don’t and was asking if men looked up to other men (that’s not their father). Much respect for Barack. Read dreams from my father a couple times. He’s a good man.
I wasn't clear on why you were saying it's weird for a man to look up to another man, that's all. Thought you were going in the direction of "I don't wear no other man's name in a jersey on my back" or that type of stuff said in here that I never really understood.

Not everyone has to look up to someone else or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom