• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could’ve had 4 years at UCLA and maybe improve enough to be a camp invite. Daddy ruined that for him

Liangelo doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would stay academically eligible for 4 years.

Even though they're getting paid like $500/month overseas, at least they can profit from BBB shoes sales, TV deals, etc.

Depends on how much you value eduation and it doesn't seem like Lamelo or Liangelo care alot about school.

Liangelo doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would stay academically eligible for 4 years.

Even though they're getting paid like $500/month overseas, at least they can profit from BBB shoes sales, TV deals, etc.

Depends on how much you value eduation and it doesn't seem like Lamelo or Liangelo care alot about school.
In the net he is still profiting from the BBB stuff even if he's in school, since there's nothing preventing his dad from taking that money and stashing it for him. A UCLA degree could definitely have been relevant for LiAngelo even if he was not a good student. It doesn't make a ton of sense.

In the net he is still profiting from the BBB stuff even if he's in school, since there's nothing preventing his dad from taking that money and stashing it for him. A UCLA degree could definitely have been relevant for LiAngelo even if he was not a good student. It doesn't make a ton of sense.

For the looks of the Facebook show and interviews, Liangelo doesn't strike me as the type of guy who could pass college level classes especially at a school like UCLA. He looks like the tunnel vision "sports is the only thing I care about" type.

For the looks of the Facebook show and interviews, Liangelo doesn't strike me as the type of guy who could pass college level classes especially at a school like UCLA. He looks like the tunnel vision "sports is the only thing I care about" type.
If Lavar truly thought he was gonna flunk out I guess that's a different story and makes sense (in a conspiracy sort of way) but I feel like UCLA would find ways for him to pass.

Kawhi who's main beef with his world class franchise, is injury recovery & maintenance agreeing to go to the Sixers is :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Truth be told, If we're talking Assets to to Trade to SA, Bos has everyone beat by a mile. Only thing that stops that is Kawhi having a year left on his contract & Possibly not wanting to go there. San Antonio Taking a 24 yr old role player, a late lottery pick, & Two Late First for a top 5 player just entering his prime Ain't Exactly Ideal.

Lavar & Lonzo are both Millionaires, I don't think Li'angelo is somehow missing this grand oppurtunity to attend UCLA if he really wanted too.

Lakers could legitimately offer both BI & Kuz + a 1st pick & the Cavs pick. I hope they don't do it though.

They bet that the hype from BBB would be enough to get him to the league, but the plan hasn't worked out... yet

Talk about washed, Dennis is the core definition of washed. He needs to shut his mouth and let Gelo try to get his.

What's with these old bafoons hating on the youngins?

Nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. "Hating" has to be the most over/misused word :lol:

And if he’s a dumb as y’all say he is, a degree isn’t going to help him.
It can get you a regular job. Besides guy is 19 who says he is going to be dumb in 5 years.

Lavar & Lonzo are both Millionaires, I don't think Li'angelo is somehow missing
his grand oppurtunity to attend UCLA if he really wanted too.

You never know what the future holds though. He's depending on his dad and brother for a whole hell of a lot without that degree and without any game.

It can get you a regular job. Besides guy is 19 who says he is going to be dumb in 5 years.

You never know what the future holds though. He's depending on his dad and brother for a whole hell of a lot without that degree and without any game.

That Degree don't Guarantee a damn thing outside of a piece of paper and a cool 100K spent. I'm gonna assume he has other plans to make a living.

Gelo doing hood rat things with his friends lowkey changing the game. Lavar wouldn’t even have tried to set up the JBA if he didn’t.

Gelo would be riding the bench at UCLA and Melo would be cherry picking at Chino Hills lol

You’re giving way too much credence to a degree.

That Degree don't Guarantee a damn thing outside of a piece of paper and a cool 100K spent. I'm gonna assume he has other plans to make a living.
You’re giving way too much credence to a degree.

"With median earnings of $56,700 ($27.26 per hour), or $2.3 million over a lifetime, Bachelor's degree holders earn 31 percent more than workers with an Associate's degree and 74 percent more than those with just a high school diploma."

"A recent study from Georgetown University found that, on average, college graduates earn $1 million more in earnings over their lifetime. Another recent study by the Pew Research Center found that the median yearly income gap between high school and college graduates is around $17,500"

I don't believe I am. But LiAngelo has "other plans" to make a living so I guess he's good.

"With median earnings of $56,700 ($27.26 per hour), or $2.3 million over a lifetime, Bachelor's degree holders earn 31 percent more than workers with an Associate's degree and 74 percent more than those with just a high school diploma."

"A recent study from Georgetown University found that, on average, college graduates earn $1 million more in earnings over their lifetime. Another recent study by the Pew Research Center found that the median yearly income gap between high school and college graduates is around $17,500"

I don't believe I am. But LiAngelo has "other plans" to make a living so I guess he's good.

This is an EXTREMELY bad comparison, Considering the average american isn't in a millionaire family with all the connections & relationships that come along with that. & can go back to UCLA or another University whenever he so well pleases.

This is an EXTREMELY bad comparison, Considering the average american isn't in a millionaire family with all the connections & relationships that come along with that. & can go back to UCLA or another University whenever he so well pleases.
You're going in circles. I pointed out that LiAngelo is basically dependent on his father and brother to live if that's his strategy.

You said: "That Degree don't Guarantee a damn thing outside of a piece of paper and a cool 100K spent. I'm gonna assume he has other plans to make a living."

I pointed out that a degree is on average worth a hell of a lot more than a piece of paper "(1 million lifetime)"

You respond by basically saying "Yeah but he can depend on his brother and daddy."

Nah man. What if he falls out with them? What if they don't manage their money well enough? What if he actually wants to be an independent man who gets his own job or his own career someday? Personally I wouldn't want to be asking for handouts from my family forever. You're acting like LiAngelo has "made it" but I would not have that mindset if I were him....

There's literally a zero percent chance LiAngelo can ever get into a school with as much as prestige as UCLA again after his basketball eligibility has expired. Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom