• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going in circles. I pointed out that LiAngelo is basically dependent on his father and brother to live if that's his strategy.

You said: "That Degree don't Guarantee a damn thing outside of a piece of paper and a cool 100K spent. I'm gonna assume he has other plans to make a living."

I pointed out that a degree is on average worth a hell of a lot more than a piece of paper "(1 million lifetime)"

You respond by basically saying "Yeah but he can depend on his brother and daddy."

Nah man. What if he falls out with them? What if they don't manage their money well enough? What if he actually wants to be an independent man who gets his own job or his own career someday? Personally I wouldn't want to be asking for handouts from my family forever. You're acting like LiAngelo has "made it" but I would not have that mindset if I were him....

There's literally a zero percent chance LiAngelo can ever get into a school with as much as prestige as UCLA again after his basketball eligibility has expired. Zero.

1) YOU believe there's no chance that he could get into a school like UCLA w/o basketball eligibility, Alumni Especially famous ones have a way of making things work.
2) Due to Lonzo & Lavar's status he's already been in rooms & made relationships that 90% of College freshman would kill to have. It isn't a "handout" or "reliance" to network & create relationships with people because your placed in that setting. whatever connections he has made at this point are his doing & he can move forward with those with or w/o Lavar/Lonzo help.
3) Stop downplaying exactly how much of an impact social settings have on jobs & salary distribution. Even If he never talks to his dad or Brother again after today he's created relationships & been in situations most high school grads will NEVER sniff.

1) YOU believe there's no chance that he could get into a school like UCLA w/o basketball eligibility, Alumni Especially famous ones have a way of making things work.
2) Due to Lonzo & Lavar's status he's already been in rooms & made relationships that 90% of College freshman would kill to have. It isn't a "handout" or "reliance" to network & create relationships with people because your placed in that setting. whatever connections he has made at this point are his doing & he can move forward with those with or w/o Lavar/Lonzo help.
3) Stop downplaying exactly how much of an impact social settings have on jobs & salary distribution. Even If he never talks to his dad or Brother again after today he's created relationships & been in situations most high school grads will NEVER sniff.
He'll probably be fine but I would want the degree in my pocket just in case.

if i'm gsw, i sit everybody of importance tonight. okc got too many wild rough n tumble players that'll bump knees and step on dudes feet. They cant afford any injuries.
:rofl::rofl:
20019221_steven-adams-puts-groin-shot-on-willie_t72ca247d.png

I forgot he missed the Toronto game too.

This season is kind of comical tbh.

what was that vid of GH running with the timer? What did it mean? Just that he's up and running or did it signify something else with the Tron voice timer in the background?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom