• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending Kawhi to play with lebby would be like sending pg to play with Russ. Oh you wanna be traded huh..aight bet.

Brown, Rozier, salary fillers + 2019 SAC 1st for Kawhi.

Danny Ainge prob wouldn’t offer that unless Kawhi commits to an extension but who says no

Would rather take Klaw over 2 unknowns at 9 & 19.
Not trying to give Lavine 100+m either.

Given the GarPax draft history, don’t trust them either.
Yea but the team would then be Kawhi, Lauri and Dunn?
That’s a pretty limited ceiling.

Brown, Rozier, salary fillers + 2019 SAC 1st for Kawhi.

Danny Ainge prob wouldn’t offer that unless Kawhi commits to an extension but who says no
This is under the pretense that Kawhi is publicly demanding a trade, right? If so I think that offer is OK.

Otherwise not close though.

This is under the pretense that Kawhi is publicly demanding a trade, right? If so I think that offer is OK.

Otherwise not close though.

Correct.

I truly think this is all just noise and Kawhi ultimately ends up signing a super max with the Spurs tho lol

Correct.

I truly think this is all just noise and Kawhi ultimately ends up signing a super max with the Spurs tho lol
Yeah I think so too. I also think the Spurs will go balls to the wall with the "we're not trading you" stance... They did that with Aldridge.

The Sac 2019 first might not be that appealing. Could make a huge leap next year. Plus it ain’t fully unprotected as the Sixers get it if it falls #1 lol

I don’t see them making a huge leap at all lol. Still a bottom-5 team

No, nothing at all. But they aren't matching Kawhi's value in a trade even though they'd get something.

rare to match a star’s value in a trade but Kawhi would at least warrant young talent / draft picks

If Kawhi is traded before signing an extension he’d probably fetch less than what the Cavs got for Kyrie but more than what the Kings got for Boogie

rare to match a star’s value in a trade but Kawhi would at least warrant young talent / draft picks
I just think they call his bluff and try to make him happy. I'm sure they have confidence in their ability to do that. The whole situation is still shocking to me.

Shoulda moved him after he declined the extension. One of those tanking teams woulda thrown in a 1st rounder without question.

Milkwaukee is literally throwing away a #2 overall pick if they don’t match and let him walk.
Exact same situation as Minny but even more questions, very tough spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom