• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of when it happened to Dame

Now Dame is the one calling someone out on it haha

He said that happened his rookie year or something and did not know any better.His vets let him know right after. He expected
More of cp.

How do we feel about Justise Winslow?

Role player, should be in rotation for awhile. While his small hands and average athleticism show in his inability to finish consistently, he's shown some progress creating off the dribble and hitting the corner 3. High IQ but far too timid at times(Maybe that should count against his IQ), should say average IQ at least

Think he needs to be on a team where he's free to make mistakes, has tools but needs time to develop rhythm/confidence among other things

It's not right that Lou is wasting some of his last really productive seasons on the Clippers and recently the Lakers.. he just signed an extension but I hope he somehow gets traded to a playoff team in the next two years.. shame he couldn't stay with Houston

He said he doesn't wanna get traded again. Prefers stability for his family. I would have preferred to trade him but I'm happy for him finally getting what he wants.

Watch him get traded next year :lol:

He said he doesn't wanna get traded again. Prefers stability for his family. I would have preferred to trade him but I'm happy for him finally getting what he wants.

Watch him get traded next year :lol:
I wouldn't want to leave LA either (especially when Jerry gonna net 2 of Leonard/Klay/Lebby) and he's getting paid 8 mill per. Dude is getting paid peanuts, def makes it easy for him to be moved

It's not right that Lou is wasting some of his last really productive seasons on the Clippers and recently the Lakers.. he just signed an extension but I hope he somehow gets traded to a playoff team in the next two years.. shame he couldn't stay with Houston
to be fair, they're his most productive seasons because of the type of teams he's on

He was flourishing with Houston though

Dude still has it, and he's willing to be a bench player too
i liked him, he was just alright though. gordon is better though. i agree he's still good, but he was exposed in the playoffs against the spurs something serious so i can't buy the notion that he's "wasting his most productive seasons." it's just a product of the team and situation he's in.

his career playoff splits are really bad, go take a look

i liked him, he was just alright though. gordon is better though. i agree he's still good, but he was exposed in the playoffs against the spurs something serious so i can't buy the notion that he's "wasting his most productive seasons." it's just a product of the team and situation he's in.

his career playoff splits are really bad, go take a look
Agree to disagree, he was basically an All-Star this season, I'm not going to fault him or slight him because of who his teammates were

Agree to disagree, he was basically an All-Star this season, I'm not going to fault him or slight him because of who his teammates were
that's not what i meant. he's extremely productive and still a good player. i'm saying he's not giving you 22 off the bench for any contender though (i'm assuming that's what you were trying to get at?) and in the playoff teams he's been on, he's been really bad (this is a big negative of the point i was trying to make). was a complete zero against the spurs, destroyed okc though

Playing for your playoff lives, lose to a team which employs a guy with coloured dreads.

Washed SZN.

that's not what i meant. he's extremely productive and still a good player. i'm saying he's not giving you 22 off the bench for any contender though (i'm assuming that's what you were trying to get at?) and in the playoff teams he's been on, he's been really bad. was a complete zero against the spurs, destroyed okc though
What I meant was he's still got at least 2-3 more productive years left and he's going to be wasting them on a middling team, assuming Jerry doesn't go 1996 Jerry on us

Sure he hasn't had a great playoff track record but I''m still wanting to see this current version of him not on a middling team. I don't think that's saying anything that wild. I'm not predicting or claiming that he's going to be the deciding factor on a championship team

BJ from 09-15..
17ppg 6apg 3rpg on 39/35/80 50 TS% 25 usage

Dlo from 15-18
14ppg 4apg 4rpg on 40/34/76 51 TS% 26 Usage

But we only speak in Per 36 with D-lo....so throw it away I guess :lol:.

09-15 Brandon Jennings averaged 34 mpg
15-18 D'Angelo Russell averaged 28mpg

Also the reason why it becomes a nonsense comparison is D'Angelo's performance is closely tied to how many minutes he got that night. The less he gets, the worse he is. It's why the people who like him have been saying for 3 years, just play him, and stop screwing around with his rotations. Don't sit him for extended minutes because he made a mistake when every team he's played on so far has a ton of mistakes because he's a rhythm player. You take him out of his rhythm (I'm talking about coaching taking him out of his set rhythm), his play suffers.
For any young player there is nothing to be learned from getting yanked off the court when you make a mistake.

As of Sunday, DLo has played about 40% of his games getting 30+ minutes. When he plays 30 mpg he averages 19.1/4.4/5 on 42/37/76
20-29 minutes a little over half his games... He's 12.5/3.4/3.8 on 40/32/73

His offensive rating jumps to 103 in games he plays 30+ minutes from 94 in games 20-29 minutes.

And this year, when he's gotten 30+ minutes, about 1/4 of the games he's played this year (was on a minutes restriction for basically a month) he has averaged 22.4/5.7/6.5 on .458/.341/.706 with 55.6 TS%

It's simple, play the man his minutes, and he produces more often than not.

Not to say he's without flaw, or doesn't need growth. But just pointing out that he's very different from Brandon Jennings or being a different form of Brandon Jennings

Last edited:
What I meant was he's still got at least 2-3 more productive years left and he's going to be wasting them on a middling team, assuming Jerry doesn't go 1996 Jerry on us

Sure he hasn't had a great playoff track record but I''m still wanting to see this current version of him not on a middling team. I don't think that's saying anything that wild. I'm not predicting or claiming that he's going to be the deciding factor on a championship team
gotcha. my bad. i was misinterpreting what you meant then :lol: i def wanna see him eat though...one of the easiest guys to root for in the entire league

good win for the Clips, they stole that win

Utah currently sits at #4

This is just weird, hope they hold on to that spot. Salt Lake City home court in the first round should be wild win or lose

And to think I was looking forward to a-friend a-friend posting those trash *** Windows 95 MS "F-GSW" paint flags.

Dude must be somewhere starching his carolina blue jeans and cleaning his air monarchs with a toothbrush, old *** *****
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bruh!:lol:
I fully expected you to say something.
But I didn't anticipate Murder.
Jesus Christ man, take it easy.....my team just lost.

gotcha. my bad. i was misinterpreting what you meant then :lol: i def wanna see him eat though...one of the easiest guys to root for in the entire league

good win for the Clips, they stole that win
Oh yeah all good my main thing is I just always want to see the guys going into their early 30's who are still showing signs of life, I want to see them on meaningful teams

To be fair to HIM HIM and @pch roadwinder the Clips are still in the playoff picture so these are meaningful games in a sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom