• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll maintain that if it was just PG that came over to OKC they would have been better. Melo was overkill. Russ needed less help than what he got. Maybe he'll ask for a trade after next season, cause playing with what's left of Melo is going to drive him insane next season.

2016-2017 OKC Thunder: 47-35
2017-2018 OKC Thunder with Melo + PG: 47-35?

Westbrook effect? He really doesn’t need anyone. Just surround him with role players. Good enough for a 1st or 2nd round exit every year.
Don't forget the triple double.. I'm. Waiting to see him collect his second MVP trophy as all factors are the same as last year.

PG is a pretty nice compliment to Russ, OKC ain't keeping him regardless because their not shelling out damn near 250 Million in salary for a team not in the top 3 of Contenders.

Again i understand people don't love Russ Game and he takes ill advised Shots, but these takes that he can't coexist with another star player is ridiculous man. He was on several successful teams With one of the greatest scorers of all time & made it work. Just because they didn't Win the championship doesn't mean that he can't play with other talents.

Paul George is Currently at a 25.3 Usage as a Second Option. To Put This In perspective

Goran Dragic - 25.5
Marc Gasol - 26.3
CJ Mccullum - 26.4
Kemba Walker - 27.5
Bradley Beal - 27.9
John Wall - 28.4

He's Getting more than enough opportunities with the ball, but that doesn't fit the narrative. He's having his 4th Highest scoring season, he's at his career Averages in FG%, 2nd Highest 3pt% Of His Career, 2nd Highest TS% Of His Career, & Highest Offensive Rating of his career.

Russ & PG have Clicked Well this season & he hasn't "held back" his game AT ALL.

I'll maintain that if it was just PG that came over to OKC they would have been better. Melo was overkill. Russ needed less help than what he got. Maybe he'll ask for a trade after next season, cause playing with what's left of Melo is going to drive him insane next season.
It's gonna be one of those mornings ain't it

Lmao up outta bed

Don't forget the triple double.. I'm. Waiting to see him collect his second MVP trophy as all factors are the same as last year.

All the factors are the same? Lol ya'll gone be mad about last year forever huh?

PG is a pretty nice compliment to Russ, OKC ain't keeping him regardless because their not shelling out damn near 250 Million in salary for a team not in the top 3 of Contenders.

Again i understand people don't love Russ Game and he takes ill advised Shots, but these takes that he can't coexist with another star player is ridiculous man. He was on several successful teams With one of the greatest scorers of all time & made it work. Just because they didn't Win the championship doesn't mean that he can't play with other talents.

Paul George is Currently at a 25.3 Usage as a Second Option. To Put This In perspective

Goran Dragic - 25.5
Marc Gasol - 26.3
CJ Mccullum - 26.4
Kemba Walker - 27.5
Bradley Beal - 27.9
John Wall - 28.4

He's Getting more than enough opportunities with the ball, but that doesn't fit the narrative. He's having his 4th Highest scoring season, he's at his career Averages in FG%, 2nd Highest 3pt% Of His Career, 2nd Highest TS% Of His Career, & Highest Offensive Rating of his career.

Russ & PG have Clicked Well this season & he hasn't "held back" his game AT ALL.
Same bro same

In the games I've watched Russ is only taking 4.7 bad shots per game over his entire career

There's no way those past successful teams were successful in spite of him

There's no way for instance victor oladipo was supposed to help him have a successful team. They weren't successful because Vic is in no way, shape or form an all star. Give Russ an all star caliber teammate and he'll always have his teams looking to contend

That's why this season with black paul he has okc flourishing and looking like they compete with anyone. Look at how much better they're doing than Indiana for instance

If Denver goes 3-1 in they’re last 4 I think they get in

Going to be tough 3 outta their last 4 opponents are battling for their playoff lives as well. It's actually kinda crazy that a lot of these 8 seed hopefuls are going h2h the last week. Almost like the playoffs started already.

PG so out. Russ is like those painting that look good from far away then once you get close up you realize the problems. I rock with Russ heavy, but it’s tough for another super talent to play with him. So clear why KD got up outta there.

Not as clear to me. Reads as if they had the same problems as Russ and PG/Melo combo. They were right on the doorstep of the finals and Russ/PG/Melo are fighting for a playoff spot.

Them OKC, & Minny will All Be Fighting it Seems. The Pels Have Three Games left against tanking teams, so they pretty much locked in. The Wolves & Denver play twice So that's pretty much Do or Die

Agreed,

But I can see Pels dropping to GSW and Clips final 2...Phoenix been playing hard also lately.

PG so out. Russ is like those painting that look good from far away then once you get close up you realize the problems. I rock with Russ heavy, but it’s tough for another super talent to play with him. So clear why KD got up outta there.

Isn’t a good part of the issues on PG as well? He’s been horrible for the past two months.

Westbrook really needs to go on that Ben Simmons 3 pt diet. It's amazing that he's been in the league almost a decade and still isn't self aware enough to just stop shooting threes.

Giannis and Simmons have already come to the realization early in their careers that they're bad three point shooters and teams want them to shoot threes but instead of settling for low percentage shots they keep attacking the rim.

Another, not often talked about part of Russ' game is that he's incapable of playing off the ball. When he's on the court and the ball isn't in his hands, he either just walks around the court or stands in the corner most of the time.

Same bro same

In the games I've watched Russ is only taking 4.7 bad shots per game over his entire career

There's no way those past successful teams were successful in spite of him

There's no way for instance victor oladipo was supposed to help him have a successful team. They weren't successful because Vic is in no way, shape or form an all star. Give Russ an all star caliber teammate and he'll always have his teams looking to contend

That's why this season with black paul he has okc flourishing and looking like they compete with anyone. Look at how much better they're doing than Indiana for instance

1) As Far As being Successful In Spite Of Him...... :lol::lol: I'm Not Gonna argue irrational Stupid ****.
2) You mean the same Victor Oladipo who had Four Seasons & the Keys To A Franchise & Played The Same way he did in OKC? The Same Guy Who Has Stated Multiple times that he Took His Training & Career More Serious Than Ever & Improved Over The Summer?
3) OKC Is 2-3 Games back of what most people Projected in Wins, I'm Sorry Were They Supposed to be in the High 60's in your eyes? Ya'll Goat Has A Whopping 2 game lead on the Pacers & Ya'll arguing Him For MVP..... Ironically Enough Because Of His Stats :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom