• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a-friend a-friend I was wondering tonight during the game, how do y'all in the city perceive the team going into the playoffs?

Specifically, is it more of an attitude like "well we don't expect to advance" or is it more like a blind allegiance like "we expect to compete with anyone"

Secondarily, how do fans view the Vic Oladipo situation? The fact that he was maligned as a Thunder but now is doing well

i liked him, he was just alright though. gordon is better though. i agree he's still good, but he was exposed in the playoffs against the spurs something serious so i can't buy the notion that he's "wasting his most productive seasons." it's just a product of the team and situation he's in.

his career playoff splits are really bad, go take a look

Also, EG plays defense, and often times surprisingly good defense

Russ about to average b2b triple doubles for a season and these dudes ain't going to make the playoffs...maaaaan.

Oh well, he should have come back home like PG will this summer. Instead he's going to waste away in OKC smh.
He's going to waste away wherever he is because he's him.
I hope PG13 does leave because it doesn't behoove us for him to stay.
We need a bunch of Abrines slash Corey Brewer slash Etwaan Moore's.
We don't need any player better than an Eric Gordon if they are wings and guards.
ROle players and shooters are with low usage% are the only players Russ can be "somewhat" succesful with........
If you're more than a role player when you get to OKC(with Russ), you for sure will leave less than a Star.

a-friend a-friend I was wondering tonight during the game, how do y'all in the city perceive the team going into the playoffs?

Specifically, is it more of an attitude like "well we don't expect to advance" or is it more like a blind allegiance like "we expect to compete with anyone"

Secondarily, how do fans view the Vic Oladipo situation? The fact that he was maligned as a Thunder but now is doing well
Man tbh, other than my immediate Family, I haven't had alot of exposure to the outside World so I can't really tell you what the temperature of our fanbase is.
I'm on that Grind right now so my head is down but.........I did hear some folks this morning, on the Radio, who echoed my sentiments and those are that OKC is built for they Playoffs and they ALL believe they will be highly succesfull once they Start(assuming they make it)

Clips led for 48 seconds in that game. Definition of stealing a win.

SPURS 45-33
UTAH 45-33
OKC 45-34
MIN 44-34
NOP 43-34
DEN 43-35
LAC 42-36

This is crazy. The West now will officially have 10 teams w/winning records.

Last edited:
He's going to waste away wherever he is because he's him.
I hope PG13 does leave because it doesn't behoove us for him to stay.
We need a bunch of Abrines slash Corey Brewer slash Etwaan Moore's.
We don't need any player better than an Eric Gordon if they are wings and guards.
ROle players and shooters are with low usage% are the only players Russ can be "somewhat" succesful with........
If you're more than a role player when you get to OKC(with Russ), you for sure will leave less than a Star.

giphy.gif

So the several years he spent with KD being Contenders & going to WCF isn't Considered "somewhat Successful" ? The same teams that had immaculate Shooters Such As Thabo, Jeff Green, Caron Butler, Serge, Reggie Jackson?

Literally the exact opposite of what you just stated Russ needs to "somewhat Succeed" is what he succeeded with in the majority of his career.

10 years later and hundreds of games and mainly this Season watching Russ play after it was pointed out to me, how he moves............yea man, at this point in his career, he needs what I listed, in order to be anywhere close to succesfull.

That or a WHOLE BUNCH of luck.

...............and I'm tired of his quips and one liners and turdbucketass attitude.
Have some grace.
Someone needs to punch him hard AF in the face, but miss and hit that fake chip that sits on his shoulder, and knock it into a Million pieces.
Yes, I've had it...with Rus.............s

KD is KD.
OKC/Russ will never have that again.
I'm talking in the now, that was all then.
They had their chance.
Russ isn't taking them anywhere.

Your original comment wasn't geared towards them Winning it all tho, it was more geared towards this ridiculous narrative that Russ can't have "success" with other talented players, when he proved that Constantly for 8 years.

Meh, I'm not going to get into a debate over what success is.
Russ will make the playoffs (maybe, most times anyway).
That is it.

Well looking at The Rockets & Warriors i'll be inclined to agree, that's not an indictment on him tho. two superior & deeper teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom