• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc and Austin seem to not care for each other that much...

you dont say..Doc tried to abort that ***** 3 times in the last week. Glen prolly googled 'whats the absolute latest you can take plan b???'

Last edited:
john wall back or nah? i aint watch the last couple games, but been seeing them getting maxed out...i thought he was byke doh...

team better without that IRS *** ***** John. **** taxes

Last edited:
anybody can beat anybody on any given night if the conditions are right. Spurs smoked houston by 17 and had the mvp looking rec league af.

then they get knifed up by Tevin Campbell and pre-woke J.Cole. life is swift gawd.

anybody can beat anybody on any given night if the conditions are right. Spurs smoked houston by 17 and had the mvp looking rec league af.

then they get knifed up by Tevin Campbell and pre-woke J.Cole. life is swift gawd.
Houston DGAF surprised they showed up today

ab1_0.png

mjvsds.jpg

bron.gif

At the time, he was a high touted prospect. Not saying he should have been compared to Jordan (More like a Younger Finley), but he was the best SG prospect in his class

He's not the only one for sure. Pretty sure JR had similar expectations placed on him coming out of HS.

It was too easy to dislike Stevenson though :lol:

He's not the only one for sure. Pretty sure JR had similar expectations placed on him coming out of HS.

It was too easy to dislike Stevenson though :lol:
Rightfully so with JR. As athletic as he was, and the range he showed at the McDonald's Game in OKC.

I need to see OKC miss the playoffs. Sorry but the schaudenfreude is too much.

Unfortunately they are too good on defense for that to happen, I can't see it. But it would be glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom