• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad to see that NT, for the most part, hasn’t taken the blue pill, everybody on Twitter and sports media is living in the matrix; Lebron can’t do no wrong no matter how many finals Ls he takes, season Ls, or the amount of talent he acquires in a watered down eastern conference.

Rings are now just seen as a team accomplishment and the most important aspect of the NBA (because of Bron’s incredible strategically placed PR teams)
is who’s the “best player in the world.”

I’ve noticed this more and more. Outside of mostly NT....just making the finals in the East and Bron having a great season in his 15th season is enough to vault him up a few notches in the all time ranks...and cement his status as the “best in the world”. His team is in jeopardy of finishing 4th in the East and that’s in part doing to his lack of defense...taking the entire month of January off to sulk, not try and cry etc. Bron literaly fails up...and the accountability and expectations amongst the public constantly change for him.

Screenshot_20180406-124256.jpg

didn't he get fired because he sucked with recruiting top talent? Or was it his coaching? Did he loose the locker room? I thought he was a decent coach, I did not follow this story closely though.

UConn claimed it was because of the NCAA investigation. Idk what the deal is with that, but I do know his teams were struggle city offensively.

I’ve noticed this more and more. Outside of mostly NT....just making the finals in the East and Bron having a great season in his 15th season is enough to vault him up a few notches in the all time ranks...and cement his status as the “best in the world”. His team is in jeopardy of finishing 4th in the East and that’s in part doing to his lack of defense...taking the entire month of January off to sulk, not try and cry etc. Bron literaly fails up...and the accountability and expectations amongst the public constantly change for him.

For folks who have decided their case, the actual terms of evaluation are totally fluid. So when the team is stacked and healthy and making the finals, that's great but then when the team is less talented and doing worse that's also great and when they're highly disappointing that's great too, because he is carrying them. No matter what happens it's happening because of LeBron's greatness

Also hilarious when ***** act like KD never carried a team before :lol:. That ***** averaged 32/7/5 and won MVP leading a team to 60 wins in the West w/out Russ. KD, Serge, Reggie Jack, Thabo and Perk were the starters :lol:.

The only constant I’ve seen over these last few years is Steph Curry is truly the ***** that makes “enryone better”. He done beat Bron, KD, Russ, Harden, Kawhi etc.....with players y’all dont consider threats when he’s not on the court :lol:.

Need a healthy Steph come playoff time. Restore the order.

Also hilarious when ***** act like KD never carried a team before :lol:. That ***** averaged 32/7/5 and won MVP leading a team to 60 wins in the West w/out Russ. KD, Serge, Reggie Jack, Thabo and Perk were the starters :lol:.

The only constant I’ve seen over these last few years is Steph Curry is truly the ***** that makes “enryone better”. He done beat Bron, KD, Russ, Harden, Kawhi etc.....with players y’all dont consider threats when he’s not on the court :lol:.

Need a healthy Steph come playoff time. Restore the order.
Restore what order they won last year. And even without Steph they still have a good chance of winning it all because his supporting cast is way better than it was in okc. Am I missing something here

What's GS's record with KD and w/o Steph this season?
i'm not sure of GS's record with KD and no Steph, but GS with Steph and no KD equals a chip and 2 mvps, 1 being unanimous and a victory over KD and Russ. :smokin

For folks who have decided their case, the actual terms of evaluation are totally fluid. So when the team is stacked and healthy and making the finals, that's great but then when the team is less talented and doing worse that's also great and when they're highly disappointing that's great too, because he is carrying them. No matter what happens it's happening because of LeBron's greatness
Both things can be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom