• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure of GS's record with KD and no Steph, but GS with Steph and no KD equals a chip and 2 mvps, 1 being unanimous and a victory over KD and Russ. :smokin

Calm down Ayesha, I just wanted to see his record in comparison to Bron this year.

I can't remember did Russ talk this much campaigning himself for MVP last season? Bron looking thirsty as hell outchea like he has never won one.

No. It's quite fascination honestly. And the way his fans adore it from him but call players like KD soft for doing mostly the same thing. If there's anything that I've consistently not liked that Bron does it's his insistent plea copping he does publicly then immediately praising himself for his accomplishments. Just something I'll never really agree with

Just to expound on this, I HATE the argument that "player/coach X is great because the talent around him is good/great/mediocre/bad and he is overachieving" so much because it is one of the softest arguments that allows X's supporters to create whichever narrative they want at any given time. And it can always be sneakily revised along the way to fit the current situation.

Just tell me WHAT specifically he is doing that is great and WHAT he has achieved. That is enough for me. I don't want the disqualifiers, I don't want the narratives, I don't want the "under" or "over achievement."

On the Ringer podcast today they said Brad Stevens is a better coach than Greg Popovich and it's just like... why...

Restore what order they won last year. And even without Steph they still have a good chance of winning it all because his supporting cast is way better than it was in okc. Am I missing something here

Steph’s numbers are better than KD’s when KD is out vs the vice verca.

Also the 2016 narrative of “Steph had a better team” is really stupid. KD had Adams, Russ (who most Barbershop and NBA veteran internetz think is better than Steph), Roberson, Ibaka, Waiters, and Kanter. That team was better constructed than the Warriors squad of ‘16. Most of them ***** ain’t even in the NBA anymore.

Steph better.

Now, let’s here your next goal post moving argument..I’ll guess, “we’ll they built the team around him.”

My man

giphy.gif

Also the 2016 narrative of “Steph had a better team” is really stupid. KD had Adams, Russ (who most Barbershop and NBA veteran internetz think is better than Steph), Roberson, Ibaka, Waiters, and Kanter. That team was better constructed than the Warriors squad of ‘16. Most of them ***** ain’t even in the NBA anymore.

Steph better.

Now, let’s here your next goal post moving argument..I’ll guess, “we’ll they built the team around him.”

fam...dead ***....barbershop/basketball court ****** swear russ better than steph yo. i've had hella debates about that. they stopped coming with facts..and just raised their volume. lmaoooo. dudes argue how russ plays :rofl:

Steph better.

If the 2016 team is better then why did they lose

Obviously the warriors are better if they beat the thunder right? It's quite simple really

”I just wanted to see his record in comparison to Bron this year.

I think they're like 13-7 When KD plays without Steph or something like that.

When Steph plays without KD....they don’t miss a beat at all. Historically great. And this should be known.

The warriors with KD and no Steph are a good team. Likely a 50-55 win team. Pretty standard for a top 2-3 player in the league. KD is classically great. As unique as he himself is...the idea of a long, elite, do it all scoring wing isn’t that novel and something that teams are more familiar with.

The Warriors with Steph but without KD...and whoever really are historically great. He’s THAT unique that it unlocks pretty much everything in ways we haven’t seen before....that are much harder to account for when you factor his gravity, ball handling, passing ability, iq and movement. His impact on the game is just different and that’s a huge reason a KD can average 35ppg in the finals on 55/45/90. True team player that makes everyone better. Literally. All without him or them sacrificing.

Imagine thinking chuckphen curry is better than legoat James yikes

That 14 Spurs team would of beaten the 96 bulls with how good they were playing

If the 2016 team is better then why did they lose

Obviously the warriors are better if they beat the thunder right? It's quite simple really

the same way the warriors were a better team than the cavs and lost. it's not rocket science b. in sports, **** happens. warriors were infinitely a better team though that would win 9 out of 10 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom