• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the same way the warriors were a better team than the cavs and lost. it's not rocket science b. in sports, **** happens. warriors were infinitely a better team though that would win 9 out of 10 times.
The Cavs were the better team in 2016 because they WON. y'all wanna use pedestrian arguments about how Bron sucks then I'll use pedestrian ******** against y'all. The better team always wins.

That Cavs team was still very very good though.

Exactly. They were very good. Until you compare them to the warriors. Then it wasnt even at all. Things happened, Cavs seized the opportunity and capitalized on it History wont remember the moving pieces that led to the chip, only the chip. no biggie. NT never forgets lol.

The Cavs were the better team in 2016 because they WON. y'all wanna use pedestrian arguments about how Bron sucks then I'll use pedestrian bull**** against y'all. The better team always wins.

bro..you gotta pull the cape off. what are you even defending? who said bron sucks? bron is amazing. i think that's common knowledge. we all agree on it. dude is amazing. he doesnt suck.

but still, f bron.

All this nonsense because I swear dudes in here were saying the heat were supposed to beat the Spurs in 14 because they were the better team. But I'm sleep though. The Cavs were the better team in 16 and the Spurs were the better team in 14 because they ******* WON.

nah that spurs team in 14 was on FIRE lol

and yeah the warriors were def the better team in 16. 73-9 fam. but this is why the games are played. sports and upsets go hand in hand

All this nonsense because I swear dudes in here were saying the heat were supposed to beat the Spurs in 14 because they were the better team. But I'm sleep though. The Cavs were the better team in 16 and the Spurs were the better team in 14 because they ****ing WON.

see thats being intellectually dishonest and willfully ignorant.

spurs were the better team because they were the better team. Much more balanced. Much better coach. Better team chemistry. Better game plan. More depth. Better defense. Better passing. Better rebounding. Better 3 point shooting. C'mon son.

warriors went up 3-1...some stuff happened, they lost...but in losing the players and that strength, they were, by definition, no longer that same team that went up 3-1 in the beginning of the series.

Last edited:
If the 2016 team is better then why did they lose

Obviously the warriors are better if they beat the thunder right? It's quite simple really

Consider the circumstances:

-Warriors went for the record win streak to start the season

-Everyone was giving them their best shot each night

-Going for 73

-Steph sprained his knee, ankle, messed up his elbow all during the playoffs. His percentages weren’t nearly where they were during the season.

-OKC pushed it to 3-1, they had to come back from that coupled with the reasons I just listed

-Dray got suspended

-Bogut, Dre, were injured

-Kyrie and Bron balled out

Funny thing is, I know for a fact, if Bron played with these same circumstances and lost the narrative wouldn’t be as harsh on him as it is on Steph.

I still think it’s KD > Bron

07796E1C-C838-4102-B2BB-E43B4E70A32D.png

KD > Harden while we're at it.

Russ for MVP as well (he's almost averaging a triple double)

Rockets playing everyone vs OKC tomorrow night? If so, it can get real interesting come OKC vs Miami for both teams

Lakers offer the Spurs

Ingram, Kuzma and 2018 Cleveland Pick (25 range) for Kawhi

Who says no?

Neither unfortunately. Hopefully Magic doesn't do it though. If Kiwi wants to come, do it as a free agent and he can play WITH those guys. It's the same position they took with PG (TBD if that works out).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom