• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have no idea why Amir Johnson is ahead of Holmes in the rotation. When Embiid is healthy Holmes barely plays. He’s the perfect energy, rim running 5 off the bench. Amir can’t finish anything.
It’s an offense defense thing. Holmes is worse than Okafor on defense. Over plays everything for the block. Amir at least holds his own down there. Amir only stayed in the game as Saric was rusty as hell

The 5 our small ball switch everything **** will not work with Embiid in the middle lol

Y’all wildin for thinking otherwise

Remember what happened when the Cavs played the Sixers the last game, Cavs we’re trying to make a run and the Sixers keep feeding Embiid to slow the game down. Cavs didn’t have Love but the Sixers didn’t have Fultz who no one on that team can guard

Sixers were without Embiid and Saric basically while the Cavs had Love and they still lost

Don’t be blinded. Playoff Bron and covering Ben the entire game
Yeah yeah the Celtics beat the Cavs all last year and still got stopped by the Cavs last year. The sixers will have the same fate

Ben Simmons was amazing last night, man. Born hooper. You simple can’t teach his confidence (except in his jumpshot), instincts and feel. Dude just pops on the court. Shorty was really swagging last night. Special talent.
Looked like a young LeBron right?

I also have no idea why Amir Johnson is ahead of Holmes in the rotation. When Embiid is healthy Holmes barely plays. He’s the perfect energy, rim running 5 off the bench. Amir can’t finish anything.

Amir is a better passer and defender....but got damn. He has some real momentum, point swinging plays. I counted three 4-5 point swings off of missed bunnies or To’s that immediately led to transition 3’s or 2s. Momentum killing man. Especially when another team needs a pick me up.

I’m def with you on Holmes taking his mins. Holmes be hustling. He just get real ancy and jumpy on D. But he’s not making those momentum killing plays like Amir.

**** was embarrassing last night :lol:.

Yeah yeah the Celtics beat the Cavs all last year and still got stopped by the Cavs last year. The sixers will have the same fate
Yea because the Celtics for one aren’t a playoff team lol and Thoms wasn’t 100%

Jeff Green ain’t dropping 33 a night on 12 shots. Anomaly at its finest lol and again with Embiid in the middle, the Cavs can’t swtich everything how they were. You can switch of Amir because he brings nothing. Leave Embiid one on one in the post if you foolish because Bron DEFINITELY not gonna try

Look at the bigger picture,

IF the Sixers beat the Cavs. Do you guys really think that he is going to join the team who beat him in the playoffs?

Best case scenarios,

Cavs lose in the first round or Cavs beat the Sixers in a hard fought 7 game buzzer beating ECF and Cavs lose the Finals again

For any realistic chance for Bron to go to philly

Yea because the Celtics for one aren’t a playoff team lol and Thoms wasn’t 100%

Jeff Green ain’t dropping 33 a night on 12 shots. Anomaly at its finest lol and again with Embiid in the middle, the Cavs can’t swtich everything how they were. You can switch of Amir because he brings nothing. Leave Embiid one on one in the post if you foolish because Bron DEFINITELY not gonna try
Bron don't gotta go in the paint. He was killing y'all from 3 after the first half

Look at the bigger picture,

IF the Sixers beat the Cavs. Do you guys really think that he is going to join the team who beat him in the playoffs?

Best case scenarios,

Cavs lose in the first round or Cavs beat the Sixers in a hard fought 7 game buzzer beating ECF and Cavs lose the Finals again

For any realistic chance for Bron to go to philly

sixers fans already set with a roster next year of
ben
kawhi
bron
dario
embiid

I was one of those people. I specifically said there's a certain ceiling in your offense when your lead guard not only isn't making threes he's not even a threat to take them. It kills the spacing.

I stand by it

I was one of those people. I specifically said there's a certain ceiling in your offense when your lead guard not only isn't making threes he's not even a threat to take them. It kills the spacing.

I stand by it
When you have two or three other shooters with you on the floor with him, Simmons' shooting matters less

As evidenced by what Philly is currently doing

Not to mention Joel missing 25% of the season and Philly offense still rolling

Simmons needs to get some sort of jump shot, there's no doubt about this, but in his first season leading the offense to these results, it's foolish to say there's some sort of low ceiling with Ben as your point guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom