• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6ACFFA41-0B73-4FD3-9FFB-26130D7445A9.jpeg

7C614D38-2BFD-40FC-A088-121204B802A4.jpeg

Is it me or is this sexy af? This is the kind of stuff wifeys are made of. I'm having fantasies of telling our kids the story of how we met and saying I would have never noticed this girl. And then one day she came dunking into my life and the rest..well the rest is history

Hell nah. These slights to Steph really need to stop. First ***** was like “well, if such and such had HIS team they would EASILY GET 73.” That dumb narrative is out the window, now fools trying to move goal posts..

tenor.gif

Also lol at KD being more “skilled.”

For those that forgot, Steph beat KD, from a 3-1 deficit, on one knee.

Stop the disrespect.

LOL at you having the gall to say "for those that forgot..."

For those that forgot, Klay Thompson beat the Thunder from a 3-1 deficit.

Finna pick up a nice grip from the bookie...yeaaaa woday...where da NT betting thread at im locked n loaded

Wednesday can't come soon enough

1 game, nuggets wolves, loser stays home and one of jokic or KAT will be slandered all summer and well into next season

It’s not like Steph didn’t average 33/7/7 those last 3 games

Just like Bron haters, people shape their arguments on what they choose to see. This Steph is overrated is corny. Dudes label Steph overrated but say cats like Jokic, and any other up and coming player that hasn’t won ish got next. You can’t make this stuff up. Eventually NT turns on ecverybody. See KD, Russ, Steph, Dame , Wall as recent examples

KD has never been the player to make the players around him better which is why him flexing on OKC as if they were the ones holding him back is comical. Steph came in his conference, took the 3 point shooter mantle from him, beat Lebron before him and won a ring in the process before him. And KD goes to play sidekick to that man :lol: this is where KD and his fragile ego will come into play because right now I promise you he’s going to resent Steph the minute he comes back on the court and Dubs start winning games with the media rubbing it in. And Steph will be completely absolved when Dubs inevitably lose yet it will be all KD’s fault all over again. Karma is beautiful

I think the topic that isn't being talked about enough in regards to the Warriors is that Draymond (a top 10 player in the league according to ESPN and SI) has been having a bad year by his standards.

Utah can clinch a playoff spot with a win against LAL tonight, hopefully they didn't do too much partying down there so they can further cement Snyder's COY chances

Philly can clinch home court with a win in a few hours in Dallas, buc em buc em has one arm out his shirt sleeve already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom