• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW has had some insane luck for 5 years now.
Luck is some kind of preperation meeting opportunity but there is a super natural uncontrollable element to Luck as well........
......and you can't just keep getting lucky if you know what I mean.
In what way have they been insanely lucky? They've had plenty of legitimate injuries.

The Houston Rockets are basically a team full of glorified 6th men of the year candidates if you think about it and James Harden is just Steve Nash and Jeremy Lin reincarnated. The refs last night were on to Harden's offensive fouling and flopping and stopped calling the lousy stuff after the 2nd half. Those are the calls that he usually gets and I cant see the refs calling all that cheap stuff when the stakes are high.

In what way have they been insanely lucky? They've had plenty of legitimate injuries.

They have dodged some good teams in the playoffs the past few years and have had things like Kawhi get injured. I guess most of that fortune comes with the territory of earning the #1 seed though.

The Houston Rockets are basically a team full of glorified 6th men of the year candidates if you think about it and James Harden is just Steve Nash and Jeremy Lin reincarnated. The refs last night were on to Harden's offensive fouling and flopping and stopped calling the lousy stuff after the 2nd half. Those are the calls that he usually gets and I cant see the refs calling all that cheap stuff when the stakes are high.
@hardens beard

LAC should have had them that one year, should have went up 3-2 going into an LAC home game

Game 5:

Westbrook scored 38 points and made three free throws with 6.4 seconds remaining, and the Thunder overcame a seven-point deficit in the final 50 seconds to beat Los Angeles 105-104 on Tuesday night and go up 3-2 in the Western Conference semifinals.

Game 6 was just icing on the cake

LOS ANGELES -- When the Oklahoma City Thunder were down by 16 points and struggling to make any shot early in Game 6, they looked all but ready to fold up and head home for a series-deciding finale.

@leemelone

I thought about it, and I agree 100%. You forgot to mention that CP3 is fat and washed as well. Imagine thinking Capela was anything but a backup C in this era :lol:

Just like Nash shouldn't have 2 MVPs, Harden shouldn't have one either.

LeBron is the rightful MVP.

I'm thinking they get upset by the 8th seed like the Mavs did.

I thought about it, and I agree 100%. You forgot to mention that CP3 is fat and washed as well. Imagine thinking Capela was anything but a backup C in this era :lol:

Yeah nobody should expect Houston to win the title this season

@leemelone @addict4sneakers

Finally you admit it...

Tyler Ulis past 8 or 9 games showing just enough in the trash part of the season to keep him around in the league. Haven't given up on you being a decent back up yet, youngster

LAC should have had them that one year, should have went up 3-2 going into an LAC home game

Game 5:

Westbrook scored 38 points and made three free throws with 6.4 seconds remaining, and the Thunder overcame a seven-point deficit in the final 50 seconds to beat Los Angeles 105-104 on Tuesday night and go up 3-2 in the Western Conference semifinals.

Game 6 was just icing on the cake

LOS ANGELES -- When the Oklahoma City Thunder were down by 16 points and struggling to make any shot early in Game 6, they looked all but ready to fold up and head home for a series-deciding finale.
That's not lucky that's just... winning the games.

Idc what anyone says, Isiah Thomas is less than 5"9. Probably 5'6. He looks SUPER short compared to Tyler Ulis who just looks shorter than average, yet both are listed at the same height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom