• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks last two v Magic and Sixers

Heat last two v OKC and Raptors

Wiz last two v Celtics and Magic

Whos gets that lucky #7 seed lol

Only the sixers and thunder have something to play for. All other teams are in full tank or rest mode.

I'd give the edge to the Wizards to finish the steingest unless they are smart and tank for 8th. Lol.

The perks of being an NBA fan thot boy. One team doesn't make the playoffs, you still got 8 others to root for. Salute

:rofl:

This ***** just called me a “fan thot”

7270B342-8B9C-4B73-9028-5BF8CF445299.gif

Famb - How many squads do you have in the playoffs? Are all of your teams in the postseason this year? Who do you even root for when they meet up with each other?

Nuggets over everybody. Jazz are my “secondary team”. Ended my contract with the Clips once Point God got traded.

Then it’s root for whatever team is playing against Bron, Lakers, or Russ.

Damn just noticed how lit the Nuggets Blazers game is tomorrow. And if Nuggets win how crazy the Nuggets Wolves finale would be win or miss playoffs.

Feel like this doesn't happen too often in the NBA.

Wavy is a Pre-Ye Kim K NBA fan. Every franchise getting a taste. Mudiay was his Kris Humphries except that **** lasted much longer. Kings gonna draft Trae Young and Wavy gonna start repping a team of SoundCloud rapper looking dudes.

Shameful.

Damn just noticed how lit the Nuggets Blazers game is tomorrow. And if Nuggets win how crazy the Nuggets Wolves finale would be win or miss playoffs.

Feel like this doesn't happen too often in the NBA.

Blazers need to go head and Lay down so we can get a play in game between Nuggets/Wolves. The world needs this. I need this. Either my Young Core is slandered for a year....or the T Wolves traded for Jimmy Butler and Top 10 KAT to not make the playoffs :lol:.

Dis
Tew
Much

A lot of Heat fans coming at my neck saying the Heat gonna beat Philly in the 1st round

Uhmmm the Heat might not be at 6 since OKC winning tomorrow night lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom