• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always rooted for the “underdogs”....so I wanted those Jazz teams to beat Jordan back in the day. Then I was a huge Deron Williams fan and y’all know White Gordon Hayward my dawg...so it just continued from there.

Mighty Quin Synder COY.

Attachments

• A5Evp.gif
    A5Evp.gif
    442.5 KB · Views: 3
Always rooted for the “underdogs”....so I wanted those Jazz teams to beat Jordan back in the day. Then I was a huge Deron Williams fan and y’all know White Gordon Hayward my dawg...so it just continued from there.

Mighty Quin Synder COY.
Snyder def made the most of the least, he has my vote even through he won't win, though 80 games, they're legit 2 wins less than CLE right now. Like, wtf

Hope the Suns drop to 4 in the draft lottery. This season was a disgrace. Free D. Book!

Again I mean that’s not luck. Luck is Amare Stoudemire getting suspended in game 6, or Jimmy Butler getting injured in the stretch run. Winning games isn’t lucky.
Or Draymond green getting a tech in the finals and getting suspended

In what way have they been insanely lucky? They've had plenty of legitimate injuries.
Dude, for real?
They have 2 chips where they legit ran into NO teams that were healthy.
ONe year they faced a team that had their #1 down with injury, in every single round.

Felt like Harden, Gordon, Anderson, and Ariza all wanted to be #1 options at some point.

They gotta speed up Dallas and Sacramento next season, get rid of any slow pokes, it's unacceptable to have Smith and Fox leading bottom 5 teams in pace

Move Dirk to the bench, if they retain Noel play him for Christ sake

Fox, Hield and Bogdan better play 33 min+ each

Our god is an awesome God. Please let these bums get knocked out in the second round. Without curry their savior these *****s ain't ****

Blazers gonna clap those cheeks
Blazers won't get the chance B.
OKC will mop the floor with them Winnie the Pooh's if KD is leading that panty raid.

Sixers game is locked into being on Saturday now. Flyers play at 3PM on Sunday at Wells Fargo Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom