• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching Quin Cook since he was a shorty playing on DC Assault with Eric Atkins (Notre Dame). Fun to see how well he’s doing. Dude was always going to have an “in”. Very personable. Modern day Roger Mason in that regard. Works super hard too. Born hooper that maximized what little physical gifts he’s had.

I was watching some ESPN clips and I was caught off guard when I saw Tmac wearing some skin tight skinny jeans.

How'd he go from this
Tracy-McGrady-Suit-Pants.jpg

To this
images (10).jpeg

So Klay just scored 22 in the first quarter...
Game #81 against the team with the worst record in the league, resting their 2 best players on top of that.

Prime stat-pad game.

Respect to Klay, doe. Forever a legend after G6 in OKC.

If I'm OKC I think I would much rather play the GSW in the 1st round, being that they're all banged up at the moment.
I'm not saying OKC will make it past the first round but if they wanna make it deep in the playoffs they gotta take them out now.

If I'm OKC I think I would much rather play the GSW in the 1st round, being that they're all banged up at the moment.
I'm not saying OKC will make it past the first round but if they wanna make it deep in the playoffs they gotta take them out now.
This is all I want.
You can go back 6 weeks and I was asking for a 3seed swap with Port so that we could face GSW in the 2nd round instead of staying 4 and facing Rockshow.
Little did I know that the 7th seed was not only possible but would get us GSL in the 1st round:pimp:

If we can hold firm at 7 and get them washrags in the 1st, I'd put a handsome amount of money on OKC.
Maybe 5 figures.
My heart would fuel the bet (which isn't smart)but I'd gladly take that risk vs reward in this instance.
It would............man I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it.:pimp:

Game #81 against the team with the worst record in the league, resting their 2 best players on top of that.

Prime stat-pad game.

Respect to Klay, doe. Forever a legend after G6 in OKC.
Hey it may be but Klay is still the ultimate hot hand, always worth tuning in

I’ve got OKC in 7 if they play GSW first round
GSW has had some insane luck for 5 years now.
Luck is some kind of preperation meeting opportunity but there is a super natural uncontrollable element to Luck as well........
......and you can't just keep getting lucky if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom