• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Philly losing to Bucks tomorrow to set up Pacers vs Philly and Cavs vs Bucks/Wiz
Only way the Wiz get 6 is if they win out and the Heat lose the last game. And the Wiz haven't been world beaters recently lol

We could lose to the Bucks but I can't see that happening lol

What’d Lord Russell do to you guys to receive such hate?

I don’t hate him personally, but he has the worst fans. The weirdo Mamba cult members hitched their wagons to Russ when Kobe retired. They make it easy to root against him.

I don’t hate him personally, but he has the worst fans. The weirdo Mamba cult members hitched their wagons to Russ when Kobe retired. They make it easy to root against him.

Really? I don't see many or any russ's fans wylin out in here. Curry fan's on another note are always defensive about him :lol:

5 years?!?

reverse-1279617800_Carmelo-Anthony-lying-on-the-floor.gif

Really? I don't see many or any russ's fans wylin out in here. Curry fan's on another note are always defensive about him :lol:

Not as much this season because he hasn’t played as well but last year...

Same people who used to be pissed at pre-championship LeBron praise because he “never won anything” were falling all over themselves over Westbrook despite him being 0-1 in the Finals.

Same people who would rip CP3 constantly for putting up great regular season stats and losing in the first round suddenly couldn’t care less about Russ shooting terribly in 4th quarters & OKC getting smoked in 5.

Same people who passionately hated advanced stats suddenly huge fans of TPA charts from the NBA_math twitter feed.

So that was amusing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom