• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need the Bucks vs the Sixers in the first round!!!

This is what I’m hoping for

They’re a terrible rebounding team and have absolutely no answer for Embiid plus he wants to destroy them for their Process comments....and I’d get to see Giannis play up close in person for the first time

This is what I’m hoping for

They’re a terrible rebounding team and have absolutely no answer for Embiid plus he wants to destroy them for their Process comments....and I’d get to see Giannis play up close in person for the first time

You should want Miami to lose though right?

Patrick Beverly was styling on Russ last year in the playoffs because Russ literally wasn’t guarding him

Nvm the fact that P-Bev shot near 40% from 3 last year. Rebounds > guarding your man.

What does that have to do with him leading the charge off the break with his rebs? Any non blog boy sees how atrocious OKC's half court offense has been going back to even when KD was still there. Middle of the pack in pace but Ties-3rd in the league in fast break points. Much of that is fueled by Russ getting it and going.

You know whose rebounding actually affects pace of play?

Lonzo.

OKC is 3rd in the league in fast break points per game despite being a middle of the pack team in pace. Who do you think most contributes to that? And how does that player do so? Like I said, watch the games.

Jalen Rose is the dumbest person on tv the sixers definitely have a chance of upsetting the Cavs if they meet in the playoffs

OKC is 3rd in the league in fast break points per game despite being a middle of the pack team in pace. Who do you think most contributes to that? And how does that player do so? Like I said, watch the games.

You calculated this stat watching games? My numbers say they’re average

You should want Miami to lose though right?

Yeah of course. They’re the last team I’d wanna play. Not trying to watch their slugfest of an offense make it some ugly games for us and I could care less about seeing old *** Wade, Whiteside and Dragic in person.

Westbrook gonna be wearing some Patrick Ewing knee pads and be boxing out like prime Reggie Evans tomorrow night

More like his teammates will be boxing out like prime Reggie Evans. Probably spent the entire practice today working on box out drills.

There’s visual evidence of Russ leaving defenders open to chase rebounds, statiscal evidence showing OKC isn’t playing fast, and statistical evidence that Russ isn’t great in transition.

But we need to watch more basketball

I’d honestly love to see these same statistical metrics used against Jason Kidd’s stats and his alleged effect on the Nets pace.

I’d wager Kidd would look funny in the light as well

There’s visual evidence of Russ leaving defenders open to chase rebounds, statiscal evidence showing OKC isn’t playing fast, and statistical evidence that Russ isn’t great in transition.

This was literally happening in last night’s game live and ESPN even put a spotlight on it (though it wasn’t in a slanderous notion, but an “awwwww shucks look at Russ” notion) but we’re “hating” :lol: :lol:

I know that this was the biggest statistical evidence from last season:

1. He led the league in uncontested rebounds.
2. Of all the players in the league, he had the highest percentage of total grabbed rebounds that were uncontested rebounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom