• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also y'all continue to use 'stat padding' as a negative connotation, but only when it comes to Russ. Even though OKC is winning 70+% of the games in which he records one these past 2 seasons. And their record is bottom 8 in the league when he doesn't during that same time period.

If he really wants to help his team based on his stat history, he should start by not chucking up so many shots:

DXp3unq_V4_AAIEx_E.jpg

Then their record would be even better than 70%. But since you just praised him for being 2nd in transition points, this would contradict him padding all those rebounds because he needs to grab those rebounds so that he can chuck in transition so that he can get all those transition points that you praised.

Hope he gets 20 boards in the first half. Stat padding (which everyone does) or not, what he’s doing is ridiculous. No one would have thought it was possible. Feeding a guy so he can break a record is no different and that happens often, word to booker scoring 70 in a blowout loss.

Really annoying that Wall has drifted towards this tendency as well. And standing around too.

...And how he gives up after his man gets by him, and how he doesn't get back if he doesn't get the foul call on the drive, and...

*Whispers*, Bradley Beal is the best player on the Wizards.

The Wall hate is funny to me. I never bought into the movement that went down last few years of him being the best PG in the East. Hell no. Never was.

And how many of his league leading turnovers come in those transitions?

Westbrook may be fast. He might even be the fastest player in the league. But no way in hell can he run faster than a ball can be thrown for him to justifiably pad those rebounds.
Idk about this season but last one he was terrible in transition. He scored less than 1PPP and turned the ball over 1/4 of the time on the break.
I wish I could find a gif or video of the time he had a wide open dunk on the break and decided to pass it BACK for an assist. Padding at it's finest.

...And how he gives up after his man gets by him, and how he doesn't get back if he doesn't get the foul call on the drive, and...

*Whispers*, Bradley Beal is the best player on the Wizards.
Wall's gotten torched in the media/by his teammates this year so maybe he takes it to heart and plays better.

Idk about this season but last one he was terrible in transition. He scored less than 1PPP and turned the ball over 1/4 of the time on the break.
I wish I could find a gif or video of the time he had a wide open dunk on the break and decided to pass it BACK for an assist. Padding at it's finest.

He's improved in both aspects this season. Over 1 PPP and turning over in just under 17% of the time (right on par with Bron this season.)com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom