Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
531882831.jpg

Section 218
Not quite mvp rafter seats

Not sure what point you’re making. Or if you’re factoring in expectations.

oh no the point is clear, What's deemed a failure for some teams/players isn't for others.

The expectations for OKC by MOST media outlets was OKC finishes 3rd/4th in the west... they finish ONE game back from that and end up sixth & suddenly they're underachieving & a disappointment. Nuggets finish out the playoffs & it's but look how tight the west was.

Malone did exactly what he did all third quarter that kept them in the game & that's run offense through Jokic. It Worked flawlessly in the third, by the fourth/OT he was worn out & had Taj All over him. Had a couple of decent looks & didn't make them. Malone is not to blame for this loss.
All of his ATO plays were cringeworthy, including the game winner, had success forcing Taj to switch the pnr and guard the perimeter and went away from it, gave 49 mins to a guy who did nothing but cramp the floor for everyone else.

oh no the point is clear, What's deemed a failure for some teams/players isn't for others.

The expectations for OKC by MOST media outlets was OKC finishes 3rd/4th in the west... they finish ONE game back from that and end up sixth & suddenly they're underachieving & a disappointment. Nuggets finish out the playoffs & it's but look how tight the west was.
So you don't think that OKC should've finished more than 1 game better than last year's team after trimming the fat and adding perennial all-stars Paul George and Carmelo Anthony to the team led by the incredible reigning MVP Russell Westbrook?

:lol:

I watched a majority of the game.. and if the game was on mute I would have bet my next paycheck that Wilson Chandler did not play more than 24 minutes.

All of his ATO plays were cringeworthy, including the game winner, had success forcing Taj to switch the pnr and guard the perimeter and went away from it, gave 49 mins to a guy who did nothing but cramp the floor for everyone else.

Giving Wilson those minutes were absolutely a mistake, but i can't blame him too much for not continuing to try & attack Gibson off the Pick & Roll rather than give Jokic the ball To go one on one With Taj on him. Murray bricks shots off the pick & roll & people are complaining about Jokic being "frozen" out. He put the ball in his best players hand & tried to work offense out of it, as he's been doing & it just didn't work.

Even after the beat down today without Embiid or Redick? Lol

I do think the Bucks can beat Boston but Giannis would have to go God mode

The beat down means absolutely nothing to me and it shouldn't in a 7 game series. I'm as pessimistic as it gets with the Bucks and have been open about how disappointed ive been with them. As much as I think the Bucks can and should beat the Celtics I expect to lose. But I said before the Bucks are a team that sucks but are still dangerous. What's fueling my excitement is they're still a team that has enough talent keeping that "who knows" voice just loud enough in the back of my head.

We've been forced to give scrubs real minutes the entire year. Brogdon is neccessary to finally have back. Delly helps too. Cut the rotations down and who knows. Just hope Brogdon specifically doesn't need much time to get back to where he left off.

Russ will attack you all game long..

But I think I'd rather guard him than Dame. Great shooter, nice handle, can create space, good at pick and roll and decent driving ability.

Russ gonna take some trash shots lol.

I think the expectation for OKC was that they were at least going to break 50 wins, come on man.

So you don't think that OKC should've finished more than 1 game better than last year's team after trimming the fat and adding perennial all-stars Paul George and Carmelo Anthony to the team led by the incredible reigning MVP Russell Westbrook?

A few things, this OKC team is clearly better
2) Carmelo Anthony played nothing like an All-Star this year, Nor last year for that matter.
3) The entire conference improved, OKC with 47 Last year was a sixth seed. Denver is sitting out with 47 Wins, Hell the 10th place Clippers have more wins at 42 then the 8th seeded Blazers did last year. As you can see by seeding 3-9 this year Things in the West became more difficult. So no I don't knock OKC for their seeding.

The beat down means absolutely nothing to me and it shouldn't in a 7 game series. I'm as pessimistic as it gets with the Bucks and have been open about how disappointed ive been with them. As much as I think the Bucks can and should beat the Celtics I expect to lose. But I said before the Bucks are a team that sucks but are still dangerous. What's fueling my excitement is they're still a team that has enough talent keeping that "who knows" voice just loud enough in the back of my head.

We've been forced to give scrubs real minutes the entire year. Brogdon is neccessary to finally have back. Delly helps too. Cut the rotations down and who knows. Just hope Brogdon specifically doesn't need much time to get back to where he left off.
I think tonight was a good game for Brog to get a lot of run since it was out of hand early. His shot is nice, can’t even lie

Tough. Westbrook is going to bail you with bad shots but he’s coming at you the whole game.

Dame might start making shots from the logo but he isn’t killing you at the rim.

dame isnt afraid to pass the ball to cj when he is cooking as well
russ more likely to be dribbling the air out of the ball and jacking up a difficult three in crunch time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom