Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things, this OKC team is clearly better
2) Carmelo Anthony played nothing like an All-Star this year, Nor last year for that matter.
3) The entire conference improved, OKC with 47 Last year was a sixth seed. Denver is sitting out with 47 Wins, Hell the 10th place Clippers have more wins at 42 then the 8th seeded Blazers did last year. As you can see by seeding 3-9 this year Things in the West became more difficult. So no I don't knock OKC for their seeding.
You don't think it's at all disappointing that they weren't a better seed than the Jazz, Blazers, or Pelicans? Come on man.

You don't think it's at all disappointing that they weren't a better seed than the Jazz, Blazers, or Pelicans? Come on man.

No I'm Not Dissapointed that they Tied with three of the teams & lost tie breakers. The Only team i didn't expect to be in the mix is Utah & they've surprised everyone.

DB000021-6469-4D1D-887E-2369DB921144.jpeg

Youngest ever to record a triple double :pimp:

First team ever to end the season on a 16 game winning streak :pimp:

Took that title away from BBB :nthat:

Wall didn't play against the Hawks. Team isn't better without Wall.

Betting on the Raptors was always a fools errand. That's why it was so hilarious when all the anti-Bron dudes in here were swearing by them.

Team is definitely not better without Wall but they are definitely mot better than the Raps.

Only betting on them against Bron is fools errand but they can take on anyone else. Especially with Boston crippled.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...m-by-team-record-predictions-and-playoff-odds
https://www.si.com/nba/2017/10/13/n...rence-standings-warriors-cavs-celtics-rockets
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ard-predictions-2017-18-nba-season/769030001/
http://www.nba.com/2017-18-season-preview-oklahoma-city-thunder#/
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/projected-2017-18-records-standings-nba-team/story?id=49080322

This was a simple Google Search... Outside of "barbershop" talk nobody had OKC being favorites or even runner ups to winning a ring. Most people had them as a 3-4 seed, they are 2.5 games back from being right where they were projected to start the season.

& against any team not named Hou or GS, they have a very good chance of advancing. they aren't underachieving they are what people said they were gonna be, a top heavy team with a lack of scoring outside their big 3. a bad bench & now that Roberson is out a very mid tier defense. They are what most people thought they were gonna be.

This was just a few of the Websites & their predictions for OKC coming into the season....

Giving Wilson those minutes were absolutely a mistake, but i can't blame him too much for not continuing to try & attack Gibson off the Pick & Roll rather than give Jokic the ball To go one on one With Taj on him. Murray bricks shots off the pick & roll & people are complaining about Jokic being "frozen" out. He put the ball in his best players hand & tried to work offense out of it, as he's been doing & it just didn't work.

Part of... coaching is making things easier on your players. Not just throwing them the rock against good defenders and telling them to make it happen, you get diminishing returns like that... which is exactly what happened in this game.

Minnesota is a bottom 5 defensive team and Malone’s strategy down the stretch was to go at their best post defender.... in the post? With Chandler out there shrinking the floor on top of that. Silly any way you slice it.

damn. now i wish the nuggets won if the jazz are gonna lose like this :lol:

we out here getting the 1 seed only for the warriors to have an easier path :lol:

This was just a few of the Websites & their predictions for OKC coming into the season....

I randomly clicked the USA Today link and they projected OKC to finish w/59 wins.

59 was too high, but all I'm saying is 50 wins. Most people projected at least that for them. They didn't even break 50. In fact, they barely got to 48. They CLEARLY underperformed, but keep being disingenuous and pushing your agenda. Just because the West was mediocre thereby allowing OKC to finish in the 6th seed, doesn't mean they didn't underperform

No matter how you slice it, they did not get PG and Melo to win under 50 games. Stop bull****ting bro

Wiz either going to knock off Toronto which will lead to them never being taking serious again
or
Wiz going to self destruct and literally come to fisticuffs with each other in the locker room.
Im hoping for the upset

I randomly clicked the USA Today link and they projected OKC to finish w/59 wins.

59 was too high, but all I'm saying is 50 wins. Most people projected at least that for them. They didn't even break 50. In fact, they barely got to 48. They CLEARLY underperformed, but keep being disingenuous and pushing your agenda. Just because the West was mediocre thereby allowing OKC to finish in the 6th seed, doesn't mean they didn't underperform

No matter how you slice it, they did not get PG and Melo to win under 50 games. Stop bull****ting bro
They're gonna finish 4th if POR wins, which looks likely

They're gonna finish 4th if POR wins, which looks likely

Seeding is a product of the west as a whole being down this year.

Idk, maybe I'm tripping. I didn't look into OKC's preseason predictions and what not. Maybe people were that low on them to the point where they had them winning under 50 games. If that's the case then I'll take my L but everything to me suggested that they were pegged to win at least 50 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom