• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think tonight was a good game for Brog to get a lot of run since it was out of hand early. His shot is nice, can’t even lie

Earlier this season I got like 4th row tickets and ended up getting there earlier than normal. Right in front of me he was only player on court shooting around from 3. I know it shouldn't be surprising with NBA players practicing but he shot 35/40 threes in a row and missed 3 to 5 times total. I was still surprised. His consistency is a crutch the Bucks have needed and still need.

OKC been up and down all year. Looked great against the top teams but played down to their competition a lot. They shoulda won at least 5 or 6 more games.

Either way I'm here for them making some noise and Russ pissing some of y'all off. :pimp:

How many teams you got? Lakers, Thunder, T wolves

Nurkic the playoff X factor for the Blazers. If dude can drop 15/10 consistenly they’re a strong threat

I randomly clicked the USA Today link and they projected OKC to finish w/59 wins.

They didn't even break 50. In fact, they barely got to 48. They CLEARLY underperformed, but keep being disingenuous and pushing your agenda. Just because the West was mediocre thereby allowing OKC to finish in the 6th seed, doesn't mean they didn't underperform

No matter how you slice it, they did not get PG and Melo to win under 50 games. Stop bull****ting bro

Yes So You Focus on the ONE outlandish prediction. Not The 51 Wins, Not the 48 Wins.. Not all other four articles predicting them to be a four seed... But the singular one claiming to win 59 :lol:.

They Got Melo & PG to give themselves a better opportunity to win in the playoffs... Which this team is much more geared towards doing than last years. The West was "mediocre" but 9 teams finished with a record equivalent to last years sixth seed?

OKC is the only team that is constantly called out for underachieving. They called Jokic a top 10 player he's out the playoffs, Called Giannis a top 5 player.... he barely got to 8th seed in the East... Bron is apparently deserving of the MVP... he's won a whopping 2 more games than Victor Oladipo who's record ya'll constantly bring up in comparison to trash Russ Value. According to many Dame is a superior talent to Russell also... his team winning one more game is a surprise & he's MVP worthy.

:lol::lol: this thread just like attacking certain players & try to act as if it isn't forced. The Same Melo i watched ya'll clown all of last year, called trash, washed up, borderline starter etc etc... Goes to OKC & suddenly he's a perennial All-Star again, supposed to help OKC to 60 games...

Nurkic the playoff X factor for the Blazers. If dude can drop 15/10 consistenly they’re a strong threat

Just remembered Nurkic Made it before Jokic

giphy.gif

Reactions: HIM
Yes So You Focus on the ONE outlandish prediction. Not The 51 Wins, Not the 48 Wins.. Not all other four articles predicting them to be a four seed... But the singular one claiming to win 59 :lol:.

They Got Melo & PG to give themselves a better opportunity to win in the playoffs... Which this team is much more geared towards doing than last years. The West was "mediocre" but 9 teams finished with a record equivalent to last years sixth seed?

OKC is the only team that is constantly called out for underachieving. They called Jokic a top 10 player he's out the playoffs, Called Giannis a top 5 player.... he barely got to 8th seed in the East... Bron is apparently deserving of the MVP... he's won a whopping 2 more games than Victor Oladipo who's record ya'll constantly bring up in comparison to trash Russ Value. According to many Dame is a superior talent to Russell also... his team winning one more game is a surprise & he's MVP worthy.

:lol::lol: this thread just like attacking certain players & try to act as if it isn't forced. The Same Melo i watched ya'll clown all of last year, called trash, washed up, borderline starter etc etc... Goes to OKC & suddenly he's a perennial All-Star again, supposed to help OKC to 60 games...
Forreal.
And don't forget people calling PG the Black Gordan Hayward...

Fraud *** young core loses
Bestbrook averages another triple double
Lakers reach my preseason prediction of 35 wins

Perfect night

Stick that in ya pipe and smoke it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom