• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't hurt to talk to Woody. Hope its more so for an assistant coach position since our defense was A1 thanks to him and Kidd.

I like Tatum but Simmons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tatum
I’m not saying Tatum is better than him. It’s the point of being apprehensive of trading your highly talented young player that you can control contractually for the foreseeable future for someone who could only play 1 season for you.

I’m not saying Tatum is better than him. It’s the point of being apprehensive of trading your highly talented young player that you can control contractually for the foreseeable future for someone who could only play 1 season for you.
Obviously you don’t do the trade without him signing an extension just like Kyrie. That is a prerequisite.

So we got
JVG
Blatt
Woody
Mark Jackson
Fiz
Stackhouse

Gimme either Blatt, Fiz, or Stackhouse. Blatt got the short end of the stick over in Cleveland. Wouldnt mind us giving him another chance. Fiz too.
And Jerry can probably relate to players the best and coached D-League champions so knows how to work well with developing players.

So we got
JVG
Blatt
Woody
Mark Jackson
Fiz
Stackhouse

Gimme either Blatt, Fiz, or Stackhouse. Blatt got the short end of the stick over in Cleveland. Wouldnt mind us giving him another chance. Fiz too.
And Jerry can probably relate to players the best and coached D-League champions so knows how to work well with developing players.

Stackhouse is my #1 choice. Them Fizdale & Blatt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom