• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The homie DBrooks balled out last night

He needs the minutes over pretty boy and the other scraps they have

Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was we were nowhere to be found. Now it's, it had to be pointed out. Maybe you don't understand what immediately is. Last I checked you're not looking for someone that is there immediately but I may have a loose grasp on the English language

Yea there's hella D'lo fans all of a sudden :lol:. Shoe is the only dude I really remember giving him props before this season.

And I don't know about yall but I'm not gonna let antidope slide with this spurs reverse jinx. I peeped it from the jump. 'Season is a wash' >D

How bout as an sg?

I think we would be great with a high usage wing who created for him and let him become a secondary ball handler.

Lowkey Lonzo is the prototypical triangle point guard.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was we were nowhere to be found. Now it's, it had to be pointed out. Maybe you don't understand what immediately is. Last I checked you're not looking for someone that is there immediately but I may have a loose grasp on the English language

From the jump I said "Dudes was calling him a bust and was silent when he played good" Which ya'll were til it was pointed out.

You playing dumb like it wasn't a huge gap in the responses from his bad game to his good games. :lol: Like I said we know who's biased for certain players.

Melo put himself there . Foh melo. No one made you sign with the Knicks and judging by they track record you knew what you was getting into...

He had to know they weren't going to win very much going into it, and I like Melo, hell, I liked the seasons he was there, him and STAT, but there was only three reasons he went there, LaLa told him, he's from there, and of course the bag.

I really don't see the problem with people not thinking that a PG who is not a great PnR player isn't go into be the next super star player. Especially when you look at it alongside the massive hype.

People look at every player who comes out with a broke jumper and say they can become a shooter like Kidd. Developing into a pnr player is way more common. Pnr is seriously not even that difficult to run

From the jump I said "Dudes was calling him a bust and was silent when he played good" Which ya'll were til it was pointed out.

You playing dumb like it wasn't a huge gap in the responses from his bad game to his good games. :lol: Like I said we know who's biased for certain players.

*Stares evidence directly in face and denies it* where have I seen you do this before? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom