• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea there's hella D'lo fans all of a sudden :lol:. Shoe is the only dude I really remember giving him props before this season.

And I don't know about yall but I'm not gonna let antidope slide with this spurs reverse jinx. I peeped it from the jump. 'Season is a wash' >D

I just dont see how his game translates for a PG in modern basketball.

How bout as an sg?

My favorite Dejounte moment from last night was when he was in an iso situation and started doing all this fancy high dribbling and then just passed the ball :rofl: Kid can play tho. 7ft wingspan :sick:

Demonte Murray looked real good last night. Spurs might have something there.
Jimmy looked bad. Dont know how well him and wiggins going to play together. Just game one so just got to give it some time.

dejounte could be special on defense with his size/length. gets a little sloppy on offense, especially with his handles.
joffrey lavergne played solid. really hustled out there and made an impact. kinda serious
Both the turnovers he had were from pacing issues. One was immediately off a screen and the roller I think it was LMA wasn't moving fast enough and Dejounte just crashed into everybody.

I heard there was work done on the jumper which I need to see. I'm generally anti PGs who cant shoot but he has that huge size advantage to make up for it.

He seems to have put on muscle also.

Only 21? The spurs
IMG_0057.PNG

Murray is the goods, him and Chriss are the goods, even at Washington, only difference now is Murray has a real good coach, who has a definitive direction, under competent owners. Whereas Chriss has none of that, just raw talent.

Then pull the receipts. Start on page 7(there are 30) of the summer league thread. We'll be waiting

I can't find my post when I came in there pointing how quite dudes was, this new search thing is trash. But ya'll know. Like I said it was roasting for pages and dead silence after that first game.

He was called a looter in a riot when he put up 40 against the Cavs last year but it's different this year when he puts up 30 against the Pacers :nerd:

Yeah now he "producing".

mjlol.png

I was thinking about the Wiggins talk last night while watching the game. This is is as good as Wiggins gets I think you gotta be happy with it.

Dejounte Murray really balled man. The best thing I saw out of him is how well he used his length on offense and defense. Put a lot of pressure on the offensive player and was really great inside the paint. Giannis like tbh (don't fight me addict4sneakers addict4sneakers )
Bro disrupted so many plays with them long *** arms b :smh::smh:

I’ve always appreciated D Lows craftiness. It’s really amazing how he’s so slow but still effective. I never bought into him being a franchise PG but that’s not his fault. Now that’s he’s free from the tyranny of the Lakers, I wish him the best.
I loved him at OSU. He was kind of Harden-esque. Thought he deserved to go #2 in the draft.

I don't think I said anything negative about Russell. I liked the guys game. The one thing I remember saying was that I didn't see enough of an improvement between years one and two but it definitely picked up towards the end and maybe something about his defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom