• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bucks are in a challenging cap situation. MIL really may have ****** the Giannis era if they don't get very creative very soon

Their only trade chip is expiring Bledsoe

Snell, Henson and Delly locked into deals aint going nowhere, just have to hope they can bring any type of production

If Jabari can secure a bag I don't think the Bucks can bring themselves to match

I'd look at Seth Curry or someone like that with the MLE. Need an elite shooting 1 or 2 and see what Bledsoe could yield to add even more shooting, like even a Bayless type

Big Blood basically saying get rid of Martin Gortat

Gortat went on record after the season ended to say he and Wall were really on good terms too lol

Gonna be awks when Wall is the one moved

“It’s pretty obvious. I don’t need to point it out. I think the way the league is going, you need athletic bigs, you need scoring off the bench, you need all of those types of things,” Wall said. “We don’t really have an athletic big.

“I mean, Ian is older. March is older. They’re not athletic guys, but they do the little things that permit their game to help as much as possible,” said Wall

Gortat went on record after the season ended to say he and Wall were really on good terms too lol

Gonna be awks when Wall is the one moved

“It’s pretty obvious. I don’t need to point it out. I think the way the league is going, you need athletic bigs, you need scoring off the bench, you need all of those types of things,” Wall said. “We don’t really have an athletic big.

“I mean, Ian is older. March is older. They’re not athletic guys, but they do the little things that permit their game to help as much as possible,” said Wall

JoHn WaLl NeEdS mOrE hElp

The Wiz and Bucks are stuck right now , no room to make moves ...their scouting and player development better be on point till they gain roster flexibility again in a couple seasons

The Wiz and Bucks are stuck right now , no room to make moves ...their scouting and player development better be on point till they gain roster flexibility again in a couple seasons
Would like to see if Indy brings back Collison, his contract is not guaranteed for next year. Could be another option for MIL with the MLE if they moved Bledsoe for someone

I wonder what kind of contract Noel is gonna get in the offseason. Athletic defensive big that can sort of switch and he gets no consistent playing time?

Carmelo Anthony for Hasan Whiteside, which side says no?
Prob both.
Adams>Whiteside, don't need his contract for someone that won't start.
Miami is a very into their culture organization and a Melo that doesn't give a **** anymore isn't really their kind of thing.

Who would bite on Whiteside first? Was, Mil, CHA or NYK?

Henson+Delly+17th would be good enough for me or Dwight+11th for Hassan/JJ or Noah+ fillers and future first

As nice as it would be to get rid of Henson and Delly's contracts, I really don't want MIL to go big, rather have them be a mobile switching type team and then offensively can run in transition

They definitely need defense though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom