• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DMeS_QTU8AAEsfh.jpg

This is some top class back handed complimenting :lol: :pimp:

Nah man I generally respect his craft. He moves like he’s in timbs but somehow gets to his spots. He’s mastered putting defenders in jail and somehow gets good mid range jumpers off.

I legit tell all the kids I work with who aren’t explosive to watch D slow. Now the snitching is a different story

Fam is consistently in here spewing narratives, completely disregarding facts and has the nerve to say we know who's biased. Yeah. We do. You.

My bad for not d riding Steph like ya'll and choose to knock who ya'll knock and live and die by incomplete nerd stats instead of watching games.

What am I thinking...

Nah man I generally respect his craft. He moves like he’s in timbs but somehow gets to his spots. He’s mastered putting defenders in jail and somehow gets good mid range jumpers off.

I legit tell all the kids I work with who aren’t explosive to watch D slow. Now the snitching is a different story
Yea good luck to him in BK ...I’m pretty sure he learned his lesson on snitching and teammate etiquette...always gon be a rat tho

My bad for not d riding Steph like ya'll and choose to knock who ya'll knock and live and die by incomplete nerd stats instead of watching games.

What am I thinking...

*Watches games*
*doesn't understand how stats are used in concert with watching*
*Calls people who do nerds*
This is you. I don't know what everyone in here does but I do know that the people who are working with/around high level players in this thread all seem to get it. Wonder why that is?

Been saying the same thing about Lonzo for months now...

Pros
- Great rebounder for his position.
- Incredible ability to pass the ball up the floor and find open man in transition.
- Good finisher in transition.
- Defensively he has quick hands and can read passing lanes well. Should be able to get fair share of steals.

Cons
- Has't shown to be a threat AT ALL to score off the dribble. Especially evident in half court.
- Hasn't displayed the ability to get past his defender off the dribble.
- His go-to move is a stepback from beyond the 3pt line where he has to bring the ball across his body. Average defenders should be able to eat this alive.
- Not completely sold on him being an above average shooter
- In the halfcourt, he is essentially marginalized to being a one dimensional catch and shoot player.
- Stands upright too much when defending and is easy to get by.

I do think that he can be a very solid player in this league, and at some point could actually be close to averaging a triple double. However, it will be a triple double where he's averaging like 11-12 PPG. The ability to be a go-to scorer on top of getting your teammates involved is really what separates the good from the best, and I just don't see him ever becoming that kind of scorer.

Long as my mans Schroeder is healthy , Collins gets mins and a couple of their 20 wings play solid the Hawks’s won’t be as bad as most think

Shout out to M Delaney too

This is all it really is. No need for dudes to get all sensitive. His game resembles something closer to Ricky Rubio than it does to the perennial all-star PGs that we've seen over the last few years. This does not mean that he won't be a good, useful player.
Except he can shoot and you won't be able to not guard him over the years

If Rubio or rondo could shoot even average their ceilings would have been much higher of course without the injuries

Now you factor in balls height and solid athelcism, you see he's nothing like Rubio

For those who think Fox gonna be a star...a couple years from now when he’s still not shooting the 3 n he’s basically Elfrid Payton...then what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom