• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You can't be a choker if you've come through in the clutch before IMO. It's like saying he's a choker for game 6 against Houston, but ignore game 7 against San Antonio or Golden State.

It'd be like calling Kobe a choker because of his game 7 against Phx or Boston, right?

Sometimes players have bad moments in the "clutch," it literally happens to every great player, does it not? That doesn't mean you're a "choker" that's just dumb lol.

You said the players blew it or choked. Just wondering who you're referring to. And lol at comparing Kobe who had 3 chips and countless clutch moments to CP0 who just now is about to make it to the conference finals 13 years in for the 1st time. I believe CP0 has more choking moments than his clutch ones in the playoffs but maybe you're right.

No. You can't be a choker if you've come through in the clutch before IMO. It's like saying he's a choker for game 6 against Houston, but ignore game 7 against San Antonio or Golden State.

It'd be like calling Kobe a choker because of his game 7 against Phx or Boston, right?

Sometimes players have bad moments in the "clutch," it literally happens to every great player, does it not? That doesn't mean you're a "choker" that's just dumb lol.

Is this a real post?

I certainly don't think Casey was COTY material this year, but he also doesn't deserve to be fired either. Unfortunately, the best player alive just has the team's number, which has been the case with several other teams over the course of his career, and they ended up running into him a series earlier than they normally should have because of the craziness surrounding the Cavs in the regular season.

Yes, they got swept, but they easily could have won a couple of the games as well.

Late 2000s wizards
Rose bulls
PG13 pacers
Big 3 celtics
Mid 2000s Pistons
2016-17 celtics
The 1 seed hawks
The washed brooklyn nets
The 73-9 warriors
Now the dekobe and lowry raptors

It doesnt

1C64D7CA-1CC9-4853-8DBE-6D7926CC9524.gif

Still don't understand why every team needs to be built for winning Championships....
Just accept that Derozen is this generation's Richard Hamilton, and hope that either Lebron leaves the East or he declines like all superstars in ~2 years. IDK I gotta look up when Giannis contract is going to be up

Still don't understand why every team needs to be built for winning Championships....
Just accept that Derozen is this generation's Richard Hamilton, and hope that either Lebron leaves the East or he declines like all superstars in ~2 years. IDK I gotta look up when Giannis contract is going to be up

hmmm I could see Maasai making a strong pitch to Giannis.

Giannis is under contract for 3 more full seasons in Milwaukee and would then be eligible for supermax. We'll have to wait a couple years to see if a Kawhi-esque situation comes up.

Giannis is under contract for 3 more full seasons in Milwaukee and would then be eligible for supermax. We'll have to wait a couple years to see if a Kawhi-esque situation comes up.
3 more seasons in that dumpster fire? God damn what a shame

Zero chance Giannis lasts three more years on the Bucks unless they make huge moves this summer....and I don’t see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom