• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is San Antonio’s cap situation like? Singe really has to pull this trigger on Kawhi while the spurs are in disarray

They just paid gasol a big bag and he was gassed in the first round

Both him and Patty are heading into the 2nd year of their 50 mil and LMA is heading into the last year of his 85 mil. If they were really ready to give Kawhi 200mil than him walking is gonna have a seismic shift in the NBA. Ainge bout to twerk on em. Trade Kyrie!

Bucks need to make something happen for Kemba or Lillard.

obviously we need Bud, but that w/ the right role players we could contend.

Unless Bud doesn't want to be with us im pretty confident we end up with him. I have a hard time imagining he'd say no to a playoff team with Giannis though.

Both him and Patty are heading into the 2nd year of their 50 mil and LMA is heading into the last year of his 85 mil. If they were really ready to give Kawhi 200mil than him walking is gonna have a seismic shift in the NBA. Ainge bout to twerk on em. Trade Kyrie!

Ainge will no doubt inquire, but I really don’t see a deal happening.

Kyrie for another swing doesn’t make sense when you are getting an all-star swingman back next year to go with Brown/Tatum.

I don’t see a trade of Kawhi for one of Tatum or Brown, because the other assets that would be needed would be significant and then the cap concerns with Irving and Kawhi about to get maxed.

Horford doesn’t make sense, he’s too versatile a big. Hayward isn’t happening, perfect Brad Stevens guy.

They would lose a lot of depth and/or talent on valuable contracts.

Just looking through some old ****. Imagine trading this guy a few months later :lol:

Over a few million. While also choosing Ibaka/Perkins :rofl:

Idc how many yrs go by

Dudes on here were saying he was saying no different than Jamal ******* Crawford & were dead serious.

I'm convinced that ownership communicated to Presti that they either trade James to avoid the tax or he's fired.

There's no way Presti & Co watched Harden play basketball & is even semi-surprised at what he's doing in Houston.

The free throws, the threes, the vision, the handle, he was doing ALL of that in OKC completely independent of Russ & KD, which is the most important part. They weren't spoon-feeding him anything. He was creating independently of those 2 and was doing it a high level.

Hated the move.

Jamal Crawford, Jason Terry, and JR Smith were the comparisons being thrown around. :lol:

I tried to tell them Harden was a completely different caliber than those guys.

Nick Collison has retired. He was the last Sonics player that was still on the Thunder roster.

Kevin Durant and Jeff Green are the last Seattle SuperSonics still actively playing in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom