• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Collison has retired. He was the last Sonics player that was still on the Thunder roster.

Kevin Durant and Jeff Green are the last Seattle SuperSonics still actively playing in the NBA.
:smh:

From this:
seattleskylinesummer-1170x760.jpg

To this:
rawImage.jpg

Not surprised. 7 seasons and his tenure was the most successful one despite the playoff record.

Toronto going back to the Jay Triano Era.

Then again, Mark Jackson is still available.

Raptors really fired casey when he maximized their potential lol

Helped Lowry develop into the .... "all star" he is today.

Raptors were never able to develop, or sign a SF to complement Lowry and Derozan. They weren't going to win anything significant without that.

I had to check sneakertalk because it didn’t survive the move to NT, but I knew I wasn’t crazy. :lol: It was actually Ben Gordon instead of JR Smith, but still.

DMan14 wrote: if okc doesnt win when harden and ibaka contract is up do they max either one? go after blake? lol

Blocka easily. 1. You don't teach size. 2. It's much easier to find a volume scorer over an athletic big. 3. Serge has yet to hit his ceiling while Harden seems to have already peaked. 4. Blocka doesn't demand or need the rock to be effective.

Harden isn't a volume scorer at all though, he was an extremely efficient scorer this year. Of course part of that is because of who he plays with, but it's not like he's a chucker. Also I disagree that he's peaked.

He's struggling right now but I'm not ready to overreact to it.

JD, let me clarify: Harden may not be a chucker. But his role (dynamic scorer off the bench) can easily be replaced, no? For instance, Jamal Crawford wouldn't give you similar production off the bench for OKC? Ben Gordon? JET? See what I'm saying?

As far as me saying he's reached his peak, all I meant is that you're not gonna see much more out of Harden other than being a good scorer. Lock down defender? Nah. Rebounder? Nope. Post scorer to punish smaller guards? Don't see it. Nothing else but a guy who comes in and provides instant O. Not saying that's a bad thing. But look at what you named as something to improve on: his right hand. Meaning, all he can improve on is what he's already good at, which is scoring. He has peaked as a player IMO.

Like I said, I see him flourishing only in the role he has now: 6th man.

He was a good poster and we all mess up sometimes, but Idk why he thought Harden had already peaked at 22, especially when he had shown flashes of his playmaking ability. I’d be lying if I said I thought he’d be the MVP of the league someday, but he definitely showed that he wasn’t some one-dimensional inefficient chucker like Crawford.

Let's be real, Casey should've been gone three years ago after the Raptors got swept in the first round by the Wizards.

Thibs got fired because he couldn't get past LeBron either. Had great regular season success against him , but not so much in the playoffs. Although, the Rose injury really changed everything regarding the Bulls. Once he got hurt all the other small things....minutes, hard practices took center stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom